• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there any one else that can't stand the Beastie Boys

Forum Clout
ever since that one dude in the group passed away, it seems like people playing their songs or talking about them went way down...

Thank god... Not that the dude passed away, but less beastie boys is a good thing.

I hated growing up in a white town, 2 towns over from one of the biggest hot spots for negros in America and faggots always playing beastie boys.

I don't find them talented. I don't find them "funny".

I just find them annoying.

Not the worse group/band ever, but, ughhhhhhh
They should make a comeback as 2 Live Jew.

Forum Clout
MC Serch got some stories:
mike-d-mc-serch.jpg

wL1NGFE.gif

Last edited:

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
The original title for "License to Ill" was going to be "Don't Be a Faggot," which would have been cool tobehonestwitchya.
They had to retroactively apologize for it like 6 or 7 years ago which was pretty gay. I'm surprised nobody's mentioned one of their songs had the lyric, "...the girlies that I like, are underage."

I used to listen to them a lot in high school, but now they're just fucking annoying.