• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there a thread of all the HiFi lore

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
People have posted some of her writing and it’s hilariously bad - especially anything related to sex - really funny stuff people post of her “work” she also claims a drunk Chris Farley hit on her at an award show party in 1993.

HiFi is a retarded dork but actually seems deranged mentally which is another layer to him. He claims he’s been suspended from twitter over 25 times and has had to get 4 “burner phones” just so he can create new twitter accounts because he’s that addicted to twitter. He obviously suffers from paranoia (doesn’t help he smokes weed all day) and other mental illnesses. He’s a potential LOL COW for how deranged and stupid he acts online at his age.

TLDR HiFi, Stewartson, and Heidi are all wackos but HiFi is the wackiest and most deranged of the three. He’s like tough guy Pat before we broke him.
Didn't Farley have cripplingly low self esteem when it came to women? Shows how ugly she is he thought she was a sure thing.

Is HiFi the one who posted libelous tweets about the former national security advisor, got told by his lawyer to stop or he'd be sued and he refused? I want to say it was Michael Flynn.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
2.png

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Back in April when Boomia was hitting him hard he started bragging that he was already working with the Akron PD to take down 'ONA Forums' (he still thinks we're Order of Nine Angels satanists, even today; yes, this faggot is even dumber than Jackie)

HiFi repeatedly bragged that he trained his 5 and 7 yr old kids in knife fighting and shooting and that if Boomia ever came to Akron, Ohio,
HiFi would send in his kids to STAB Boomia preeminently to prevent booms from coming over the beating the shit outta him.

He doesn't even have custody of his kids. Here's part of it
11.png

22.png

screen-shot-2023-04-29-at-5-07-23-pm-png.114999

He's back to being just as gay in the past few days. Dumb fat fag.
IMG_2269.jpg

hi.png

He’s a complete psycho - Trump / Russia made him go crazy to the point his wife left him and took the kids. He actually believes she was brainwashed by Putin to leave him and he did nothing wrong (remind you of a certain pig?) and believes his very important podcast (that gets single digit viewers) and his very important tweets have made him a target and he brags that he’s made his home “sniper proof” because so many people are trying to murder him. He also goes hard with the “actual tough guy” talk which is even funnier since he’s some fat old dope that’s in his 50s. Just yesterday he dared me to come visit him so he could attack me but doesn’t call the cops, even said he “doesn’t involve them” when it comes to his fighting skills (trained knife AND gun fighter as he claims - just like pig!) also wants the cops to arrest me.

I got to see some more about him from people that goof on Stewartson crew (of course Stewartson claims anyone that goofs on him on twitter is a criminal cyberstalker that belongs in prison - isn’t crazy how these dopes are just like Pat?) And it’s pretty funny. Heidi not only being an ugly old cat lady “journalist” is also an author of complete shit romance novels - were talking her shit is below paperback drug store books. People have posted some of her writing and it’s hilariously bad - especially anything related to sex - really funny stuff people post of her “work” she also claims a drunk Chris Farley hit on her at an award show party in 1993.

HiFi is a retarded dork but actually seems deranged mentally which is another layer to him. He claims he’s been suspended from twitter over 25 times and has had to get 4 “burner phones” just so he can create new twitter accounts because he’s that addicted to twitter. He obviously suffers from paranoia (doesn’t help he smokes weed all day) and other mental illnesses. He’s a potential LOL COW for how deranged and stupid he acts online at his age.

TLDR HiFi, Stewartson, and Heidi are all wackos but HiFi is the wackiest and most deranged of the three. He’s like tough guy Pat before we broke him.
Great summary of this homo. He's like a 45 IQ retard discount version of Hildy

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Didn't Farley have cripplingly low self esteem when it came to women? Shows how ugly she is he thought she was a sure thing.

Is HiFi the one who posted libelous tweets about the former national security advisor, got told by his lawyer to stop or he'd be sued and he refused? I want to say it was Michael Flynn.
That’s Stewartson who he does a podcast with - Stewartson is also in legal trouble for owing Wells Fargo over 30k in credit card debt and not paying - no surprise these types think Jackie is brilliant.

Stewartson is currently begging for money on GFM for his legal fees for slandering Mike Flynn for years on twitter after being told to stop. Now others are joking in on suing him so he’s fucked. He’s raised 50k in GFM which is scary

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Back in April when Boomia was hitting him hard he started bragging that he was already working with the Akron PD to take down 'ONA Forums' (he still thinks we're Order of Nine Angels satanists, even today; yes, this faggot is even dumber than Jackie)

HiFi repeatedly bragged that he trained his 5 and 7 yr old kids in knife fighting and shooting and that if Boomia ever came to Akron, Ohio,
HiFi would send in his kids to STAB Boomia preeminently to prevent booms from coming over the beating the shit outta him.

He doesn't even have custody of his kids. Here's part of it
View attachment 166569
View attachment 166570
screen-shot-2023-04-29-at-5-07-23-pm-png.114999

He's back to being just as gay in the past few days. Dumb fat fag.
View attachment 166571
View attachment 166572

Great summary of this homo. He's like a 45 IQ retard discount version of Hildy
I forgot most of his back and forth with Boomia (We goof on him but holy shit does he know how to work up these dopes - he truly is the retard whisperer) and all his claims of talking to his local police about people tweeting him. He was doing the same thing to me yesterday - daring me to come visit and how he will assault me - I responded with HiFi would call the police crying if he thought someone was coming to his house (which he has admitted to doing) and he actually said “I don’t like cops and don’t involve them” followed by more “come to my house, I dare you” nonsense. He one minute tells you he’s going kick your ass and no police will be involved then cries you need to be arrested right away. Then we all laughed at him for being into sex with men since he keeps asking men on the internet to come visit him.

51 year old 5 foot 9 fat old man tough talking people with “let’s see how hard you are” is insane. It’s crazy how so many of these dopes don’t see this as embarrassing and pathetic.

Antwan2

Forum Clout
He’s only had his current account for prob two weeks and he’s already tweeted over 500 times
View attachment 166494
View attachment 166495
View attachment 166496
View attachment 166497
This is a man in his 50s who has been suspended 25 times and has to get burned phones just so he can make new twitter accounts. He also thinks it’s edgy and cool to make “im fucking your mom!” Jokes in 2023.

Boomia is able to really get him worked up like piggy - it’s like he’s a retard whisperer.

“Bruh”

Enraging.