• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there a thread of all the HiFi lore

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
He does a podcast that no one watches with insane faggot Jim Stewartson who has his own group of stlakers. The third member of the troika is some pretend journalist named Heidi Cuda whose Twitter picture is even more of a catfish than Jackie’s. Heidi is an ugly old lady who uses a photo resembling a 25 year old hipster/skater girl. She’s super sensitive but pretends not to be

Hifi started off acting like a tough guy and challenging stalkers to fight. He posted pictures of himself in leather jackets etc like he was some 50’s street tough. After a few friendly chats with boomia he was threatening to cal the police. His wife left him because he spends all day on Twitter.
Yeah I'd never heard of this boomer Dipshit. Id like more info sir

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
He does a podcast that no one watches with insane faggot Jim Stewartson who has his own group of stlakers. The third member of the troika is some pretend journalist named Heidi Cuda whose Twitter picture is even more of a catfish than Jackie’s. Heidi is an ugly old lady who uses a photo resembling a 25 year old hipster/skater girl. She’s super sensitive but pretends not to be

Hifi started off acting like a tough guy and challenging stalkers to fight. He posted pictures of himself in leather jackets etc like he was some 50’s street tough. After a few friendly chats with boomia he was threatening to cal the police. His wife left him because he spends all day on Twitter.
Oh, I know all about his wife, she tells me some juicy deets while I dog fuck her, I am also now the father of his children, and I'm going to insist on them changing their names, because their current names are gay. I just meant like clips and stuff.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Jim Stewartson ballwasher, permanent 3rd chair on his streams. Always wearing a beret or something equally gay. Smokes weed on stream to look cool in his graphic political tee. Blowing smoke into the camera like he's in a music video (67 years old or whatever).

Crippling social media addict that's easily worked up. Has lost multiple Twitter accounts since he's been seen by Owen. Arguably more into Real life actual tough guy xeeting than Fatrick himself. Doesn't have long term forrem longevity but he wants the attention like Jackie.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Always wearing a beret or something equally gay.
This is just misinformation
1700634528218.png

look at that forcep induced point on his head.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s a complete psycho - Trump / Russia made him go crazy to the point his wife left him and took the kids. He actually believes she was brainwashed by Putin to leave him and he did nothing wrong (remind you of a certain pig?) and believes his very important podcast (that gets single digit viewers) and his very important tweets have made him a target and he brags that he’s made his home “sniper proof” because so many people are trying to murder him. He also goes hard with the “actual tough guy” talk which is even funnier since he’s some fat old dope that’s in his 50s. Just yesterday he dared me to come visit him so he could attack me but doesn’t call the cops, even said he “doesn’t involve them” when it comes to his fighting skills (trained knife AND gun fighter as he claims - just like pig!) also wants the cops to arrest me.

I got to see some more about him from people that goof on Stewartson crew (of course Stewartson claims anyone that goofs on him on twitter is a criminal cyberstalker that belongs in prison - isn’t crazy how these dopes are just like Pat?) And it’s pretty funny. Heidi not only being an ugly old cat lady “journalist” is also an author of complete shit romance novels - were talking her shit is below paperback drug store books. People have posted some of her writing and it’s hilariously bad - especially anything related to sex - really funny stuff people post of her “work” she also claims a drunk Chris Farley hit on her at an award show party in 1993.

HiFi is a retarded dork but actually seems deranged mentally which is another layer to him. He claims he’s been suspended from twitter over 25 times and has had to get 4 “burner phones” just so he can create new twitter accounts because he’s that addicted to twitter. He obviously suffers from paranoia (doesn’t help he smokes weed all day) and other mental illnesses. He’s a potential LOL COW for how deranged and stupid he acts online at his age.

TLDR HiFi, Stewartson, and Heidi are all wackos but HiFi is the wackiest and most deranged of the three. He’s like tough guy Pat before we broke him.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
He’s a complete psycho - Trump / Russia made him go crazy to the point his wife left him and took the kids. He actually believes she was brainwashed by Putin to leave him and he did nothing wrong (remind you of a certain pig?) and believes his very important podcast (that gets single digit viewers) and his very important tweets have made him a target and he brags that he’s made his home “sniper proof” because so many people are trying to murder him. He also goes hard with the “actual tough guy” talk which is even funnier since he’s some fat old dope that’s in his 50s. Just yesterday he dared me to come visit him so he could attack me but doesn’t call the cops, even said he “doesn’t involve them” when it comes to his fighting skills (trained knife AND gun fighter as he claims - just like pig!) also wants the cops to arrest me.

I got to see some more about him from people that goof on Stewartson crew (of course Stewartson claims anyone that goofs on him on twitter is a criminal cyberstalker that belongs in prison - isn’t crazy how these dopes are just like Pat?) And it’s pretty funny. Heidi not only being an ugly old cat lady “journalist” is also an author of complete shit romance novels - were talking her shit is below paperback drug store books. People have posted some of her writing and it’s hilariously bad - especially anything related to sex - really funny stuff people post of her “work” she also claims a drunk Chris Farley hit on her at an award show party in 1993.

HiFi is a retarded dork but actually seems deranged mentally which is another layer to him. He claims he’s been suspended from twitter over 25 times and has had to get 4 “burner phones” just so he can create new twitter accounts because he’s that addicted to twitter. He obviously suffers from paranoia (doesn’t help he smokes weed all day) and other mental illnesses. He’s a potential LOL COW for how deranged and stupid he acts online at his age.
Anyone who lets shit like that come between them and their kids is a fucking waste of breath.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s only had his current account for prob two weeks and he’s already tweeted over 500 times
IMG_1704.jpeg

IMG_1701.jpeg

IMG_1703.jpeg

IMG_1705.jpeg

This is a man in his 50s who has been suspended 25 times and has to get burned phones just so he can make new twitter accounts. He also thinks it’s edgy and cool to make “im fucking your mom!” Jokes in 2023.

Boomia is able to really get him worked up like piggy - it’s like he’s a retard whisperer.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How many trump/biden rants do you have to go on for a spouse to tell you to shut the fuck up or they're leaving and taking the kids?

Mind boggling.
Not only that, but crazy Russia / Trump / Putin conspiracies. I’ll have to look but there’s a tweet where he explains it - his wife didn’t leave him because he’s a deranged psycho obsessed with Trump/Russia - Putin’s agents brainwashed her into leaving him because his dangerous tweets and podcast were getting too close to the “truth” maaaaaaaaan.

What, TOO REAL?!

(Wife leaves, takes kids)

Turk February

Forum Clout
Not only that, but crazy Russia / Trump / Putin conspiracies. I’ll have to look but there’s a tweet where he explains it - his wife didn’t leave him because he’s a deranged psycho obsessed with Trump/Russia - Putin’s agents brainwashed her into leaving him because his dangerous tweets and podcast were getting too close to the “truth” maaaaaaaaan.

What, TOO REAL?!

(Wife leaves, takes kids)
So, apparently the reason the wife took the kids is because he constantly used the words like "I would rather see my children dead than..." (see Trump get elected, other gay shit, etc.) and she started to genuinely believe it

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So, apparently the reason the wife took the kids is because he constantly used the words like "I would rather see my children dead than..." (see Trump get elected, other gay shit, etc.) and she started to genuinely believe it
He used to brag about training his kids in knife AND gun fighting when they were like 5 or 6 years old and said he would get his kids to physically assault people he doesn’t like - one being Boomia. I’m guessing that also didn’t go well with his former wife that her husband is telling strangers online to come to their home so he can their kids get into physical altercations. Of course thanks to his wife he longer brags about having his kids fight for him because they are safely nowhere near him.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he’s actually DM’d people his address. He pretty much tells people where he lives and where to find him and dares them to show up. Boomia only messed with him once months ago and he gave all kinds of personal information to him after only tweeting him a couple times.

Last edited: