Is there a problem at the half house?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Our little piggy has really been oinking hard lately and it’s related to working. He mentioned “dead-end jobs” recently like those jobs shouldn’t be worked by anyone since landlords are evil or something, even though he rents out his other half. But the furious oinking of being always right and he should be getting paid to tweet and go on news tv shows to oink since he’s never wrong makes me think Niki or Niki’s family has had it with pig being a bum. He got to use Covid as an excuse to not work but now they’ve had it. Pig believes he can’t work an actual job and NEEDS to tweet and someone needs to start paying him NOW!

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Someone probably politely suggested getting a job. Due to his debt incurred whether it be his own money or someone else’s. I doubt his wife doesn’t look at his tweets so she’d see this sperg out and hopefully realize he’s a man child. Then divorce him and find that perfect short haircut, flannel wearing sweetheart for herself. Or if she is capable of not reading this retardation every day. Good for her. She’s better than all of us.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
I know I've been criticized for this, but I feel bad for Niki. Yes, she's clearly mentally ill and useless, getting herself trapped in a co-dependant relationship with a toxic narcissist who preys on submissive depressives looking for validation. It's her fault she's in this situation.

But she's barely on social media and keeps her opinions to herself. Even if she is ultimately responsible for marrying a psychopath, how could she have predicted Pig, of all the psychopaths out there, would also become the greatest internet lolcow since Chris Chan? Sure, he was a bum when she met him, but how could she have known he'd then hurl them further into the financial abyss with the lolsuit? How could she have known he'd drag her entire family (both living and dead) into this? She's a sympathetic character, even if she's a loser.

I'm rooting for her - drop this zilch and go muff diving, baby girl. Live your best life.
I hope she gets raped in a back alley by a transgender Tyrone while she's out clam hunting some night.

G

You got a good point there brotherman. I definitely noticed his whining that he doesn't get paid to spout his shitty opinions, and about how little unskilled labor pays. Maybe Niki gave him an ultimatum? In just a few months it will be a full year since In the Black released, which flopped like all the other books on his contract. He probably guilt tripped Niki and made excuses like muh covid to get out of finding a real job. Now that shit has opened up, Niki and her family are probably upping the pressure. It is my sincerest hope that he gets a service job. He'll probably be forced to.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
You got a good point there brotherman. I definitely noticed his whining that he doesn't get paid to spout his shitty opinions, and about how little unskilled labor pays. Maybe Niki gave him an ultimatum? In just a few months it will be a full year since In the Black released, which flopped like all the other books on his contract. He probably guilt tripped Niki and made excuses like muh covid to get out of finding a real job. Now that shit has opened up, Niki and her family are probably upping the pressure. It is my sincerest hope that he gets a service job. He'll probably be forced to.
He'll never get a job. For some reason he utterly despises working.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He really tried to angle himself to get work during the Trump years but it never amounted to anything. He loved to point out he was a “classical conservative” but hated Trump just like a couple other prominent media people did. He thought that would be his ticket to appearances on CNN / MSNBC since they would put anyone on to say orange man bad for ratings. Of course now with Biden in office all that work dried up and Pig has to face the music. I’m sure he told Niki / her family he would get a job once Trump is out / Biden’s in office, then when Covid was over, etc. which is why he’s oinking about even though he’s vaccinated he can’t go “back to normal” since not every single person is vaccinated. It’s def his latest excuse to avoid working and Niki’s family isn’t having it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Plus, and I know this is normal, but he did get extremely drunk on Tuesday and then got extremely drunk on Thursday. I think the Monster might be coming back to finish him off.
He got extremely drunk on a Tuesday for a team he didn’t care about until two days before. Then didn’t even go to the championship parade even though he doesn’t work and has nowhere else to be. He got super drunk last night and fired off threads about how he should be paid to repeat what all the left wing accounts say on a dying social media platform. I think the walls are closing in on Pat and not just because he’s getting fatter.

I know I've been criticized for this, but I feel bad for Niki. Yes, she's clearly mentally ill and useless, getting herself trapped in a co-dependant relationship with a toxic narcissist who preys on submissive depressives looking for validation. It's her fault she's in this situation.

But she's barely on social media and keeps her opinions to herself. Even if she is ultimately responsible for marrying a psychopath, how could she have predicted Pig, of all the psychopaths out there, would also become the greatest internet lolcow since Chris Chan? Sure, he was a bum when she met him, but how could she have known he'd then hurl them further into the financial abyss with the lolsuit? How could she have known he'd drag her entire family (both living and dead) into this? She's a sympathetic character, even if she's a loser.

I'm rooting for her - drop this zilch and go muff diving, baby girl. Live your best life.
I like her loyalty to the Christmas Pig and I also once did feel some sympathy for her, but she's got to be a total piece of shit to have any kind association with Patrick S Tomlinson.

Some facts about Nikki Robinson:

- filthy. Lives in the half hovel.
- disgusting looking
- fraudster
- has her 'pump primed' by that disgusting slobs mouth at least once.
- worthless layabout
- frumpy
- married to a cunt
- really a incredibly unhygienic bitch, lives in a shitty wooden home.
- ugly as fuck
- welfare bum
- opened her legs to the most pathetic man in existence in the back of a dirty used car on a first date
- dirty and ugly
- talentless
- alledged lesbian

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
He really tried to angle himself to get work during the Trump years but it never amounted to anything. He loved to point out he was a “classical conservative” but hated Trump just like a couple other prominent media people did. He thought that would be his ticket to appearances on CNN / MSNBC since they would put anyone on to say orange man bad for ratings. Of course now with Biden in office all that work dried up and Pig has to face the music. I’m sure he told Niki / her family he would get a job once Trump is out / Biden’s in office, then when Covid was over, etc. which is why he’s oinking about even though he’s vaccinated he can’t go “back to normal” since not every single person is vaccinated. It’s def his latest excuse to avoid working and Niki’s family isn’t having it.
He also adopted Kurt Eichenwalds schtick

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He also adopted Kurt Eichenwalds schtick
He really thought he could launch a career from being an anti-trump conservative because others had done it. Not an original thought in his fat head plus he’s the furthest thing from a conservative because he believes government should be running everything in our lives. Also owning Guns he thought would get him some attention as a gun guy that HATES the NRA. Of course all these personas resulted in zero income, the hill wouldn’t even pay him for his shit.

I remember he even once rambled that he COULD have a career like Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens, etc. getting paid to speak at conservative events all over the country but conservatives are Nazi’s and he had to turn his back on his party. Again, nobody noticed a fat white idiot from flyover country was oinking orange man bad.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I want nothing more than to know his world is falling apart around him. I really hope he got hit with a come-to-jesus meeting from the Robinsons about growing the fuck up finally. I just want that fat fucking liar strapped to a chair Clockwork Orange style and forced to endure hours of condescending lectures about what an utter and complete failure he is. I want that ego that he carefully propped up to be continually dashed over and over again until it breaks him.