• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is the Pig inciting violence?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
He didn't tweet one time when a white man killed the unarmed black man Bernell Trammell in what was plainly a politically motivated killing. Not once.

But a white pedophile and a white domestic abuser get killed by a white youth that they were pursuing and attacking, and Piggles won't stop crying about it.

I don't know why Patrick S Tomlinson hates black people so much, or why Patrick S Tomlinson is silent when a white man kills an unarmed black man, but it makes me sick.

#SilenceIsViolence

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Well, I've done my civic duty today. Feels good.

ribs.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Those progressive protesters tore apart entire cities. The damage and violence you always see them inflict is always so fucking senseless.

One of my favorite videos I haven't been able to find again was the dude who ended up unknowingly dragging a nigger under his truck because if he didn't step on the gas, the faggot mob was gonna rip him out of his truck and stomp his head in for literally no reason at all. How quickly they go from "GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER!" to "OH MY GAAAAWWWWWD!!! STOP! STOP! HE'S STUCK UNDER THE TRUCK!!" is great.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Those progressive protesters tore apart entire cities. The damage and violence you always see them inflict is always so fucking senseless.

One of my favorite videos I haven't been able to find again was the dude who ended up unknowingly dragging a nigger under his truck because if he didn't step on the gas, the faggot mob was gonna rip him out of his truck and stomp his head in for literally no reason at all. How quickly they go from "GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER!" to "OH MY GAAAAWWWWWD!!! STOP! STOP! HE'S STUCK UNDER THE TRUCK!!" is great.
That sounds hilarious