• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is the Pig inciting violence?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
DB352591-1710-47D5-A854-46BE22B35D81.jpeg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Too bad the majority of progressives are weak, limp-wristed, danger-haired faggots who would soon run away and cry than fight. And the rest are retarded fuckwits like yourself, Pat, who should have your guns taken away from you. If you only knew how many people in this country wish they could just gun you worthless commies down you'd shit yourself. I hope I live long enough to see it.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Pat, you fat moron, be the change you want to see in the world. Take your pew pew rifle out there. Be the cool, tough person you always claim that you are.
Thats whats funny. It going on not far from him but wont actually go outside and protest. He sits at home and cries on twitter. If he feels so strongly about it, fucking get out there. He would rather tweet in hopes of approval,agreement,likes. " maybe one of these will go viral" Clout chasing swine.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Thats whats funny. It going on not far from him but wont actually go outside and protest. He sits at home and cries on twitter. If he feels so strongly about it, fucking get out there. He would rather tweet in hopes of approval,agreement,likes. " maybe one of these will go viral" Clout chasing swine.
My reach exTends much farther (and faTTer) on TwiTTer where I have 46 thousand followers than on the sTreeTs of Kenosha, liTTle baby child.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
My reach exTends much farther (and faTTer) on TwiTTer where I have 46 thousand followers than on the sTreeTs of Kenosha, liTTle baby child.
He would probably get more twitter attention if he was tweeting from in front of the court house ( dont tell pat that) He is having a blast arguing with people on twitter. This looks like and easy 200 tweet afternoon.