• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is the pig becoming self-aware?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
We overplayed our hand, and our usual tactics aren't working.

A 100+ deleted tweets say otherwise, Oinko. Deny it like Laura Rich all you want (she's more masculine than you anyhow), but the numbers don't lie, and the sword of Damocles is dangling ever so closer to your grossly misshapen head.

Seethe and cope, bitch tits. Your Instagram is next.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
What I love is he tweets constantly about Tucker Carlson and Tucker can’t even be bothered to acknowledge he exists. Yet when we tweet at Piggy he tweets back. Meaning unlike Tucker Carlson, he’s so low on the fame totem pole he has to engage nobodies that fuck with him, and Tucker doesent.

Absolutely. He searches for his name with Twitter's search function. I made a tweet that mentioned his name last week but didn't tag him, yet he still replied in less than 10 minutes.

My new Twitter account is all about him, yet he hasn't found it yet because it doesn't use his name. Oopsie doodles!

G

He has only one mention of "opie" on his timeline. Has it been like that or is after the deletion?