Is the movie footloose gay?

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
95242658_a0256267-8d85-45a0-b8b8-84a7ddf42b9d.jpeg

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Really stop being a projectionist. That takes skill beyond the schoolyard playground. You are not an intellectual.
In reality, you are a miserable right wing incel slob with no compass. I could say more, but I think that sums it up.

Edit: The lowest mentality "thinkers" are projectionist. I know you are but what am I incel faggot shit.

G

Really stop being a projectionist. That takes skill beyond the schoolyard playground. You are not an intellectual.
In reality, you are a miserable right wing incel slob with no compass. I could say more, but I think that sums it up.

Edit: The lowest mentality "thinkers" are projectionist. I know you are but what am I incel faggot shit.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck

Next time come in heavy, or don't come at all.