• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Stanhope worth seeing in 2023?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I heard he’s gone full libtard since covid, just a warning. Like a full on mask and vax faggot but I could be wrong. I think in retrospect he was always a bit overrated. Not that he was never funny, but he bought into the bill hicks thing too much
He was different & funny at one time. It's sickening if he went pro compulsory Vax, if the Vax works then it shouldn't matter a fuck who else did/didn't get it. If someone's funny then I don't give a shit about their politics, & Stanhope openly dislikes a section of his fanbase. It's a shame if he's abandoned his pro-freedom ideas completely but he's definitely wet-brained

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
The thread about him dying reminded me to make an update:

I ended up going to see his show anyway, and he was absolutely fucking hilarious and in top form. One of the best I've seen in person. He even riffed on some retard getting too high and having a seizure in the audience, it was great. There was nothing about COVID in his act, and I'm really glad I got to see him absolutely crush live before he dies in the near future.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I can’t speak for his personal beliefs. He did a special where he was wearing a baseball jersey where it said “libertarian” on the back but I really doubt he would get annoyingly political in his stand up. However, he is very much into the wet brain stage so who knows.
This comment aged well.