• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is she really knitting a new patrick tomlinson doll?!

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Why don't you show us what 90s actress you found hot

Jennifer Love Hewitt in I Know What You Did Last Summer

sub-buzz-27598-1498489019-1.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Wait what do you mean she’s a fraud? I thought she was our most hateful neo nazi
I said something like, "Aww, that sucks" after, in a moment of compassion for the little kike, I found out Gilbert Gottfried had died. He seized on that to paint me as a kike-loving fraud in his ongoing effort to make you guys turn on me.

He first tried getting you guys to distance yourself from me in that post where he was trying to paint some of the guys who enjoy me as 'simps'. I guess he got jealous/resentful of my getting attention from his original account and is using this new alt to do the dirty work.

Anyway, he'll say (like Pat does) that the podcast is a circle jerk but notice he has never called out Dan - even though it's his podcast? Instead, he goes after the girl. He's trying to come up with all the ways he can think of to make you guys not like me anymore (for example, claiming I must be fat and I must love kikes). No one likes a fat kike lover, right? Classic textbook divide-and-conquer stuff.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I said something like, "Aww, that sucks" after, in a moment of compassion for the little kike, I found out Gilbert Gottfried had died. He seized on that to paint me as a kike-loving fraud in his ongoing effort to make you guys turn on me.

He first tried getting you guys to distance yourself from me in that post where he was trying to paint some of the guys who enjoy me as 'simps'. I guess he got jealous/resentful of my getting attention from his original account and is using this new alt to do the dirty work.

Anyway, he'll say (like Pat does) that the podcast is a circle jerk but notice he has never called out Dan - even though it's his podcast? Instead, he goes after the girl. He's trying to come up with all the ways he can think of to make you guys not like me anymore (for example, claiming I must be fat and I must love kikes). No one likes a fat kike lover, right? Classic textbook divide-and-conquer stuff.
i can tell you're not fat, mews. all of your posts come from the point of view of someone with pretty privilege. just my two cents.