• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Pig having a stealthy vacation?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
e79b51e47c03d6069b43cdde78cb96c3.png

Found the tweet he stole:

k26md905nr8d1.jpeg

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
For anyone unfamiliar with Duolingo, it actually does give you “free days” and you can get like two per week if you use it every day, so this shouldn’t even be a problem for him.

Also he’s a fag for talking about Duolingo so much. That app is complete trash and it makes him look like a try-hard gringo

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
For anyone unfamiliar with Duolingo, it actually does give you “free days” and you can get like two per week if you use it every day, so this shouldn’t even be a problem for him.

Also he’s a fag for talking about Duolingo so much. That app is complete trash and it makes him look like a try-hard gringo
Didn't they fire half their staff and replaced them with "ai"?

I thought he hated that.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
It's been years since I've used duolingo, but I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it is. Just basic rote memorization of common phrases with zero explanation beyond right/wrong. It's a glorified flashcard app.
Yeah it’s good for picking up some new vocabulary but that’s about it. You’ll never actually learn to interact with people unless you practice doing that.

There are online communities where you can video chat people trying to learn your language so you can both practice on each other. That would be a way better use of time.