• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Pig having a stealthy vacation?

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
e79b51e47c03d6069b43cdde78cb96c3.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
1719171124993.png

He’s been a real cunt about this one. I guess it’s a reference and he’s saying that anyone who doesn’t get it is stupid.

Anyhow, I hope that cop gets his cystic acne treated. Dermatology cracked that code like 20 years ago. Nobody should suffer with it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
View attachment 207261
He’s been a real cunt about this one. I guess it’s a reference and he’s saying that anyone who doesn’t get it is stupid.

Anyhow, I hope that cop gets his cystic acne treated. Dermatology cracked that code like 20 years ago. Nobody should suffer with it.
It kind of looks like a chick tried to choke him. They have stupid little raccoon hands and claws so it leaves marks like that. I know from experience, obviously.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He's infuriating the Hamptons? Well.maybe if the citizens stopped breaking the law he wouldn't have to do his job. God damn rich dindus
Of course a retard like pat would take this position when this is clearly a celebs PR machine trying to take the focus off their clients fuck up