• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Pats pigheadedness exacerbated by lead exposure?

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
That's a good question. He said him and Niki the gas factory rented it from the owner then purchased the whole hovel. I think he bragged that the former owner helped with financing or something? Makes me wonder if the former owner knew it was a lead ridden shithole and would never pass any inspection or safety regulations with a real buyer. So he sold it to a fat pig.

Have another glass of tap water through your lead pipes faggot.

Of course he knew. Every house that old is unless you’ve paid a lot to remediate it. Probably full of asbestos, too.

Say, fellas, don't forget the cat piss problem that Niki had to hire actual tough guys to take care of while Patty No Jobs watched from under the fart blanket!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Does anyone know the year he moved into that house? He was very active on twitter during the 2016 election but wasn't so much a raging lunatic then.

Of course, he did threaten to murder Adrienne, Jon, and Annabelle long before he met Niki so...
Bought in 2018

1718204542926.png

Looks to have moved in together in 2013

1718204951406.png