• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Pats pigheadedness exacerbated by lead exposure?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Do you think pat living in a 100 year old hovel with paint chipping off the ceilings from god knows when it was painted, contribute to being more impulsive and aggressive than he already is? I wonder if the pipes are lead

1718097281738.png

1718097306471.png

1718097340198.png

1718097501451.png

1718097556967.png

Last edited:
Forum Clout
That's a good question. He said him and Niki the gas factory rented it from the owner then purchased the whole hovel. I think he bragged that the former owner helped with financing or something? Makes me wonder if the former owner knew it was a lead ridden shithole and would never pass any inspection or safety regulations with a real buyer. So he sold it to a fat pig.

Have another glass of tap water through your lead pipes faggot.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
That's a good question. He said him and Niki the gas factory rented it from the owner then purchased the whole hovel. I think he bragged that the former owner helped with financing or something? Makes me wonder if the former owner knew it was a lead ridden shithole and would never pass any inspection or safety regulations with a real buyer. So he sold it to a fat pig.

Have another glass of tap water through your lead pipes faggot.
Of course he knew. Every house that old is unless you’ve paid a lot to remediate it. Probably full of asbestos, too.

That guy has got to still be laughing with his friends about the rubes he got to pay market price for that shithole. Wait until the obvious foundation problems become too much to ignore as well.

IMG_6342.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It’s so bizarre that they would even shoot that to begin with but then to use it in the story. Makes zero sense.
All the B-roll they shot was awkward. It looked like niki was taking care of a retard ( she is). Same with them both looking at a tablet. It looked like she was teaching him how to spell his name. Then you have them gathered around the sink like it was "pill time" for the retards.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
All the B-roll they shot was awkward. It looked like niki was taking care of a retard ( she is). Same with them both looking at a tablet. It looked like she was teaching him how to spell his name. Then you have them gathered around the sink like it was "pill time" for the retards.
He's just a regular Joe having a sip of water, like so many others up and down this fine country. Doesn't that count for anything? Can't you empathize with that?

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
I have a theory that he (in addition to being an asshole and FFwBTs) has undiagnosed Klinefelter syndrome:

That would also confirm my theory that he's partially Ashkenazi...they get diagnosed with it a lot.

Klinefelter and Swyer syndrome sufferers are heavily promoted in the fake social media world...faux-trannies