• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Patrick done?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Knowing desperate fat faggot Patrick, I think he'll double down on any public avenue he hasn't yet taken for fear of threatening his case.

The next few months could actually turn out to be THE funniest imo... I'm hoping for more video apperances especially.
It could be the same as back when we collectively turned on Nana and sent him into obscurity. Never laughed so hard so consistently in my life.
Ya he is going full " help me, Im so helpless and I have done nothing to get the attention" angle.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
He's not done, but he's wearing down.

He used to post selfies gloating about how he's not bothered by things, how he's winning against the trolls, how many friends he has, how he was meeting with lawyers, etc.

He had the youthful energy of a first year investment banker, just a young guy who wanted the chance to prove himself. A small town kid who showed up to the big city with nothing but lint in his pockets and a chip on his shoulder.

As the years went by, that youthful energy started to taper off as the endless stream of 19 hour days began to take it's toll. It used to be glamorous. It used to be fun. Now, he was getting too old for this shit.

The selfies posts are getting fewer and further between. Sure, he posted the lesbian fascist shirt pic, the one where he's hiding his fat face in the garden, the upside down zipline video... but he just looks tired.

Years of dealing with trolls is wearing on him. His hair's a bit grayer, his face's a bit fatter, but it's his exhausted eyes that tell the story his fish mouth won't. He's losing the troll war. The lawsuit was his ICBM and it failed to launch.

And now he's back to the drawing board, back to square one. There's no Brinton Resto. There's no Rodney Mayr. Hell, there may be no Cat Rambo anymore. He's all alone.

Oopsie doodles.

G

I predict Josiah's new drop will kick off another movement for the Forum, in that we'll broaden our targets from Pat to the SFWA at large. Why just ruin one man's life, when we can ruin the lives of a shameless band of pedophiles? We outnumber them, they're all public figures and if Pat's failure has taught us anything, it's that we have the law on our side.
This. So much this.

Fixing a piggy's hubris is one thing...Taking down a cabal of kid fuckers is another.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
But honestly for Pig, why stop now. Hes already pushed all his chips all in in the table. Theres nothing to gain from stopping. Hes gonna keep not letting the idiots win. I can almost guarantee he will never stop coRRecTing The recorD.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I’m channelling my hatred into the SFWA, the pedophile hobby writers of America
I think in 2025, OnA Forums will look back on this period as the start of a larger war against the SFWA. Pat was the first casuality. His autism made us latch on and gain others along the way. Once the SFWA shit takes off I bet our numbers grow and shit gets crazier and more mainstream maaaaan. We're basically the hipsters of pedo piggy hunting.

P

potatopeeler63

Clearly he's going to continue being retarded, but was the voluntary dismissal of the lolsuit his peak?

Will Pat-posting die off now?

s-l300.jpg

the law of pat posting once again comes to fruition

[SIZE=26px]Now get yer fuckin shinebox[/SIZE]

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I predict Josiah's new drop will kick off another movement for the Forum, in that we'll broaden our targets from Pat to the SFWA at large. Why just ruin one man's life, when we can ruin the lives of a shameless band of pedophiles? We outnumber them, they're all public figures and if Pat's failure has taught us anything, it's that we have the law on our side.

Indeed.

Let's be honest here, Pat will never back down completely as he is a narcissistic retard, even if we left him alone and he was on his best behaviour for a while it's inevitable that he will resort back to his cunty self before long and start gloating that he beat us. Plus, the whole Pat arc has shone the light under the rock that is the SFWA, allowing us to see all the ghoulish creatures living underneath. A truly fitting end to the brothermen would be to tear down the SFWA and live on in the annals of history as the saviours of caged children everywhere.