• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Patrick done?

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Clearly he's going to continue being retarded, but was the voluntary dismissal of the lolsuit his peak?

Will Pat-posting die off now?

s-l300.jpg

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
It's an ebb and flow, maaaan. Every time a big thing happens, some people write the same thing, "It's over. Nothing can top this." Nigga please!
I have no doubt there will be plenty more ribs around here. Every year this place outdoes the previous one.

I'm thinking that maybe it's game over for Pat. He can rant and rave on Twitter as usual but I think he's now out of credible options for fighting trolls and winning.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Well, I honestly think this final defeat may have broke him. I think it's going to take a lot to make him sperg out now. I can see him finally tapping out now and doing his best to ignore us.

I know it seems impossible, but I used to think stupid as Joe would engage us forever, and it took him years, but he finally threw in the towel. It's also just as plausible this idiot does this forever, so who knows? If he's ever going to quit, though, now is gonna be it.

G

There might still be fallout from Apostlegate coming. I wonder if the SFWA disown him once the other members get their heads out of their asses and realize that 100k of their dues went towards this bullshit lolsuit.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I predict Josiah's new drop will kick off another movement for the Forum, in that we'll broaden our targets from Pat to the SFWA at large. Why just ruin one man's life, when we can ruin the lives of a shameless band of pedophiles? We outnumber them, they're all public figures and if Pat's failure has taught us anything, it's that we have the law on our side.

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
It's like a realistic version of hellraiser. He's trapped forever in this very very gay hell he inflicted upon himself.

The only reason us cenobites keep checking in is morbid curiosity. I mean something has to eventually end this, and I'm 20 years younger, 100lbs lighter, and don't have the vaxxx, I'll live to his very unlikely natural pig-death if anything and finally I'll have closure

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Patrick knows what he needs to do to make this go away. That starts with paying Quasi, but it also includes making amends to Norm and this community.

BEND. THE FUCKING. KNEE.

There is no mercy for fat litigious faggots with bitch tits.
If Pat doesn’t man up soon we might have to hit up Robinette-Kowal and let her know Pat said she’s paying.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat will be fairly quiet during the con. He will then pipe up between 12-36 hours from the time he arrives back to the half hovel. Calling it now.
Seems now he takes these trips and ties to load up on photos to try and have some original content to post in the next couple weeks. Its like dopamine insurance.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Knowing desperate fat faggot Patrick, I think he'll double down on any public avenue he hasn't yet taken for fear of threatening his case.

The next few months could actually turn out to be THE funniest imo... I'm hoping for more video apperances especially.
It could be the same as back when we collectively turned on Nana and sent him into obscurity. Never laughed so hard so consistently in my life.