• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Patrick depressed?

Forum Clout
“At least not to me” wow he’s never said that before. So he acknowledges somethings happening to somebody

He’s getting closer and closer to admitting the truth

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
“At least not to me” wow he’s never said that before. So he acknowledges somethings happening to somebody

He’s getting closer and closer to admitting the truth
At first I thought he was admitting that SFWA pedos were gonna get screwed over but now I'm thinking he's implying some guy on Reddit is prison bound.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Reminder: Pat thinks he's too smart for therapy and considers his intelligence to be a signature feature of his.

Hilarious that he unknowingly admits his mother did a fawkin numbah on him psychologically. Patrick, the reason people assume the children of shrinks are fucked up is that it's implied that they're using their quackery in their parenting, which is 100% what you are saying here, retard.

Classic "I've heard about it somewhat and am therefore an expert" Pat.

If he could "see through the manipulations," why couldn't he do the same and recognize the influence of depression on his thoughts and decisions in the first place? Oh right, because then he'd have to admit he abandoned his daughter himself, and that it was no one else's fault.

Reminder: That actor, Vincent Donofrio, blocked Pat after just a few exchanges. Wasn't a fan, didn't think his voice was important.

D'Onofrio was also in studio with O&A, whoever they are, on the day of the Anthony Weiner dickpic Paltalk screencap incident.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
This must have stung the pig not because he was in one of the greatest war films of all time (I've never seen him mention Full Metal Jacket once) but because he is in his favorite capeshit.
Isn't he in capeshit too? Pretty sure he was just in some marvel stuff. Not that it's saying much, fucking everyone has at this point.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220109-205153_Brave.jpg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
“Hey honey I say for our honeymoon, let’s go to a site where 6 million alleged murders happened”

And Niki agreed to it! What a dumb cunt!!!
...And that was where Helmut and I crossed paths.

Silver haired and unassuming, the old man's glasses were slid down his nose, away from his eyes, which were glassy with tears.

At first I chalked up his crying to the reason we all (except for me, because I am straight and not gay) were crying. The fourth Reich was upon us, and at its helm was Donald Drumpft. The entire museum, once a sobering reminder of the depths of human depravity, had come to life once again. They say that history has a strange way of repeating itself. But it. Didn't. Have. To. Which made it all the more tragic.

"Let's go, Niki. I want to hit the gift shop on our way out, child." I said to my wife.

She was already stumbling as she slurped from her Dacchau commemorative beerstein.

But our work was not done.

"Hallo!? Suh-sir!?"

I stopped, turned around. And there was the man.

"Yes, this is Patrick, how may I help you?"

"Gessundheit, Herr Patrick. Meine Englisch is nicht so gut. Ich bin Helmut. I... Once was a guard at zis very camp."

My hands balled to fists. There's only two ways to deal with nazis: ballots, bullets, or hitting them. And Helmut was gunning to catch an ass beating the likes of which he hadn't seen since the alllies ran his fascist ass out of the camps in 1945.

"...I just vant to apologize. I understand if jew are upset with me due to my contributions to ze war effort. But I must stress to you, not to let zis happen again. I fear zat Donald Trump is literally ze same man as Hitler. A man I am ashamed to say I once revered. I am but an old man. But you? You are youthful, young millennial man. You can stop zis. And I pray you can forgive me."

I pointed to my "ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FASCIST LIARS." Smedium t shirt. "Way, way, ahead of you there. But forgiveness is for human beings."