• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Patrick depressed?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He is pretty miserable. Id probably feel kinda poopy if the internet found and created some of the most embarrassing moments in my life too. Pat always wanted to be famous. He ended up being famous for being a cry baby cunt on the internet and everyone is laughing at him. Im sure he thinks this isnt going as he planned.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
He is pretty miserable. Id probably feel kinda poopy if the internet found and created some of the most embarrassing moments in my life too. Pat always wanted to be famous. He ended up being famous for being a cry baby cunt on the internet and everyone is laughing at him. Im sure he thinks this isnt going as he planned.
He still refers to himself as "Twitter famous" and has recently been hellbent on calling his detractors "delusional"... you know what I'm getting at.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He still refers to himself as "Twitter famous" and has recently been hellbent on calling his detractors "delusional"... you know what I'm getting at.
Its like an old guy that still brags about that time in high school where he was in the newspaper for baseball and has the clipping hanging on the wall 40 years later. What a waste of that 15mins of fame. Especially when you really care about that kind of attention.

G

He knows that he has no other choice than to Pay Quasi. That, or declare bankruptcy and have his finances made public and scrutinized by both his debtors and the government who will likely find evidence of fraud. I'd be depressed too.

IMG_20220110_030531.jpg
IMG_20220110_030542.jpg

G

He thought being a sardonic cunt on Twitter would help market his shitty books. Turns out being politically fascist and angry has a way of creating blowback, both personal and professional. If you're a "sole proprietor" of a "small business," probably best to be a nice boy and not a huge piece of shit asshole publicly.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Reminder: Pat thinks he's too smart for therapy and considers his intelligence to be a signature feature of his.

My monster consumed my sense of self-esteem and worth, leaving me with nothing to fight back against it. I entered counseling for a time, searching out new weapons, but growing up with a psychologist for a mother, I knew the score and saw through the manipulations designed to help me find my way out again. My monster turned my intelligence and stubbornness against me, convincing me that it was right using my own greatest strengths and defining characteristics to do it, convincing me that it was actually my voice I was hearing, instead of its lies.

Hilarious that he unknowingly admits his mother did a fawkin numbah on him psychologically. Patrick, the reason people assume the children of shrinks are fucked up is that it's implied that they're using their quackery in their parenting, which is 100% what you are saying here, retard.