• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Patposting dead?

I SAID IS IT DEAD

• Yes

Votes: 48 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 58.3%

• Total voters

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Will he continue tweeting? If so, then no

IQ.PNG

G

Yeah, somebody else on reddit got no answer either.... did Pigman finally learn or did Boost Mobile cut his texting off?

Patso's retarded faggot takes will continue as long as his trotters can type, but this fat toy has been buck-broken by Quasi.

He learned nothing with his first attempt at lawfare, so the sue the cops gimmick has a slight chance of lulz.

How many more side characters could there be left that step into this woodchipper?
Someone else speculated that his attorneys might have threatened to withdraw if he doesn't stop engaging

Honoria

Forum Clout
Whoever mentioned that he's trying to reboot his 2017 personality was dead on - he's doing Political Pat posts, pretending to be an author/biker/badass from Wisconsin. His political tweets are dumb but not worth threads. He's probably doing it to try to sell his book and look normal.

The silence is usually followed by something interesting.

Diaper Based Economy

The economy, but with diapers
Forum Clout
Yes no, maybe? I don't know... Can you repeat the question?
Not gonna pay quasi now
Not gonna pay quasi now
Not gonna pay quasi now
I'm a fatass nig

(life is unfairrr)

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout

What does he even mean when he says "pinned?"

They gave me a packet will all of my scores/percentiles for each tested category. I didn't even know they were administering an IQ test until they gave it to me. Said I'd just be taking tests for 4 hours and had some young college grads there. 99th percentile in some shit and 1 percentile in others shit made no sense. Haven't seen it in years but I'm sure it's around here somewhere.