• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Patposting dead?

I SAID IS IT DEAD

• Yes

Votes: 48 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 58.3%

• Total voters

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Patposting is over in the sense that he will never reach the heights he has at any point in the lat 5ish years. Not because he has learned anything, but because he's a fat retard aging at 2x speed and there's nothing more for him to bring. Maybe if he wins the ghetto lottery against the city of milwaukee he can keep it going, but that's basically just a reboot that will get canceled again. Hopefully this retard gets purposely run over on his scooter and we all can just move on.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Patposting is over in the sense that he will never reach the heights he has at any point in the lat 5ish years. Not because he has learned anything, but because he's a fat retard aging at 2x speed and there's nothing more for him to bring. Maybe if he wins the ghetto lottery against the city of milwaukee he can keep it going, but that's basically just a reboot that will get canceled again. Hopefully this retard gets purposely run over on his scooter and we all can just move on.
I think this polish alcoholic is spot on here

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I Somebody else (in spite of my protest) sent him a picture of shit in a toilet yesterday and received no response.
Yeah, somebody else on reddit got no answer either.... did Pigman finally learn or did Boost Mobile cut his texting off?

Patso's retarded faggot takes will continue as long as his trotters can type, but this fat toy has been buck-broken by Quasi.

He learned nothing with his first attempt at lawfare, so the sue the cops gimmick has a slight chance of lulz.

How many more side characters could there be left that step into this woodchipper?

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Yeah, somebody else on reddit got no answer either.... did Pigman finally learn or did Boost Mobile cut his texting off?

Patso's retarded faggot takes will continue as long as his trotters can type, but this fat toy has been buck-broken by Quasi.

He learned nothing with his first attempt at lawfare, so the sue the cops gimmick has a slight chance of lulz.

How many more side characters could there be left that step into this woodchipper?
5 years..... did he change his #? I don't believe it.

Forum Clout
He just launched another another lolsuit and the airbnb was just discovered. Ask again in 6-12 months

1000013513.gif