• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Pat blaming his publisher for his lack of success?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
I'm a classical anarchist, child
Screenshot_20211208-222431_Google.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
This, combined with him putting out fewer inane tweets, shows he is understanding he wasted the last few healthy years he has left on Twitter. However, instead of using his new found insight to reflect on his own behavior, he as a typical pigman, blames others for his failures.

I have always been an author, little one. I have published more books than you can ever contemplate, child.
Fake it til you make it. Piggy just hasn't gotten to the second part yet.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Somewhat related to this thread, piggy just sperged out about Trump for the millionth time.

View attachment 15228

Then realized this goes against what he said earlier about his shitty book sales and added this.

View attachment 15229

Pat, every one of your tweets could be about your shit books, they still wouldn't sell.
I wouldnt put it past pat to secretly vote for trump this next round just so he has another 4 years of pearl clutching.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
If he wasn't such a lazy tub of shit he wouldn't need a publisher to begin with. Publishers are the literary equivalent to record labels now. All the tools an artist needs to promote their product, cultivate their audience, and sell to them directly are all readily available to them through the internet.

No publisher means one less niggas hand in your pocket when it's check time. No publisher means no faggots in your ear about this content or that word or that character or representation. Not that Rick would know or give a fuck about creative autonomy.

Also, it's so funny how he blames his political tweets on the failures of his marketing tweets. Meanwhile, between every tweet, there's 50 "cyberatalker account. Report and block." Tweets. Stupid fucking pig, I'm glad your career is in the shitter. No motivation or ambition having faggot. You invest all that time to write your horseshit book and then your publisher, the people you give half your shit to so you can have two copies of your drivel on the shelves at Barnes and noble, put a horrible clip art gettyimages cover on it. Invest in yourself you fucking moron. Get a good artist to make you a unique cover. But that'd require effort and money. So Rick will take his $5,000 advance and think he's hit the lotto when he owns nothing and will make nothing. He's so fat at this.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
If he wasn't such a lazy tub of shit he wouldn't need a publisher to begin with. Publishers are the literary equivalent to record labels now. All the tools an artist needs to promote their product, cultivate their audience, and sell to them directly are all readily available to them through the internet.

No publisher means one less niggas hand in your pocket when it's check time. No publisher means no faggots in your ear about this content or that word or that character or representation. Not that Rick would know or give a fuck about creative autonomy.

Also, it's so funny how he blames his political tweets on the failures of his marketing tweets. Meanwhile, between every tweet, there's 50 "cyberatalker account. Report and block." Tweets. Stupid fucking pig, I'm glad your career is in the shitter. No motivation or ambition having faggot. You invest all that time to write your horseshit book and then your publisher, the people you give half your shit to so you can have two copies of your drivel on the shelves at Barnes and noble, put a horrible clip art gettyimages cover on it. Invest in yourself you fucking moron. Get a good artist to make you a unique cover. But that'd require effort and money. So Rick will take his $5,000 advance and think he's hit the lotto when he owns nothing and will make nothing. He's so fat at this.
I would argue that publishers and labels are now more like glorified curators than they ever have been. If you want to be prudent in your career; then one would get with a good publisher/label, build up a name, then cut them loose and take the organic audience with you, as you head into self-publishing. If it clicks and becomes way more successful than it ever was in the past, then the publishers/labels have to come TO YOU, and hit you with a sweet fucking plumb of an offer; something that you wouldn't be able to get on your own (see: Joe Rogan).

But Patrick isn't talented, is overweight, and abused Adrienne when he was with her.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
This, combined with him putting out fewer inane tweets, shows he is understanding he wasted the last few healthy years he has left on Twitter. However, instead of using his new found insight to reflect on his own behavior, he as a typical pigman, blames others for his failures.

Fake it til you make it. Piggy just hasn't gotten to the second part yet.
Rosie O'Donnell used to tell people that before she made it she ran up thousands of dollars in credit card debt because having to pay it off would “force her” to succeed. Pat seems to have gotten the premise down but is really taking his time with the second part.

G

"Prevue" lol. He meant to say "purview." That's not a simple type-o or slip up, that's a community college dropout using the obscure spelling of a completely different word in the place of a word he's heard someone else use but doesn't know how to spell. He's too arrogant and lazy to even look it up.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
"Prevue" lol. He meant to say "purview." That's not a simple type-o or slip up, that's a community college dropout using the obscure spelling of a completely different word in the place of a word he's heard someone else use but doesn't know how to spell. He's too arrogant and lazy to even look it up.
He’s such a literal retard. If my whole life was based on pretending I’m an important, super-smart author I’d at least make sure I knew which words I was using and how to spell them. Even if he spelled it correctly it doesn’t really work the way he wants. Such a dunce. So fat.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
2-png.15224

paint their own cover art

Paint?? Do you mean design, mongoloid? Who the fuck "paints" cover art?

record their own audiobook narration

Except for the fact that tons of authors do that. In fact I'd say the majority of audiobooks I've gotten have been read by the author.

Otherwise, why wouldn't we just self-publish

Would you get a six figure advance self-publishing? Didn't think so, oinker. Also you know somebody as egotistical as him loves being able to tell people he has a publisher.

The original tweet he's arguing against isn't even saying that publishers want their writers to do all their own marketing either; just that Twitter numbers don't necessarily translate to book sales, which I'm sure piggy's publisher has discovered with him and why he's so sore about the subject.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
2-png.15224

Paint?? Do you mean design, mongoloid? Who the fuck "paints" cover art?

Except for the fact that tons of authors do that. In fact I'd say the majority of audiobooks I've gotten have been read by the author.

Would you get a six figure advance self-publishing? Didn't think so, oinker. Also you know somebody as egotistical as him loves being able to tell people he has a publisher.

The original tweet he's arguing against isn't even saying that publishers want their writers to do all their own marketing either; just that Twitter numbers don't necessarily translate to book sales, which I'm sure piggy's publisher has discovered with him and why he's so sore about the subject.
He also mentions typesetting the book, which is such a trivial task these days. You can just use LaTeX.