• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Pat blaming his publisher for his lack of success?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Yesterday the pig tweeted this:

3.png

Then today he went on a twenty tweet spergathon about the publishing industry. I won't post all of it because it is the ramblings of a madman, but he did tweet this:

2.png

He also discusses the pathetic response to his pinned tweet that has been up for months.

4.png

I think this is the closest I've ever seen him to becoming aware that he's a miserable fat failure, and even then most of it is about how his publisher let him down.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Yesterday the pig tweeted this:

View attachment 15223

Then today he went on a twenty tweet spergathon about the publishing industry. I won't post all of it because it is the ramblings of a madman, but he did tweet this:

View attachment 15224

He also discusses the pathetic response to his pinned tweet that has been up for months.

View attachment 15225

I think this is the closest I've ever seen him to becoming aware that he's a miserable fat failure, and even then most of it is about how his publisher let him down.
According to him, 2021 is his 6-year anniversary as an author. Let's see what Pat's website said over 10 years ago:

header.jpg

Weird. It's almost as though he's always been a complete fraud.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
According to him, 2021 is his 6-year anniversary as an author. Let's see what Pat's website said over 10 years ago:

header.jpg

Weird. It's almost as though he's always been a complete fraud.
It's just the 6 year anniversary of his first book being published. But bear in mind that he quit his job 11 years ago and it still took him five years to write the first one.