• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Nikki illiterate?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
1000009635.jpg

Nice Sloth eye, stupid.

Forum Clout
Actually after looking at these pictures I'm pretty sure Nikki is borderline retarded. Makes sense, she gets taken advantage of by sex freaks as the 3rd wheel in a "polyamourous relationship" while her mother painstakingly tries to set up a life for with fake businesses and amazingly she finds a man dumb enough to marry her! Now the old cunt Lynne has a real dilemma on her hands doesn't she?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Remember folks, this is the female Patrick tells everybody we're all frothing at the mouth to sexually assault
You know he's the one who filled her head with all sorts of horseshit to the point she felt she needed a gun for christmas. By the way, nice running to the news with that information, retard. As sun tuhzoo said in his NYT bestseller Ainshen Chinee Seclit, "always show your enemy your hand and exactly how you intend to use it."

G

I hate Niki more than Patrick. She's an evil cunt. She hates us because we're a group of guys just having a good time and she's the feminist "black trans lives matter" humorless cunt who goes on national news to say we're no good. Nobody here was even making fun of her really, people were just making fun of Patrick and saying Niki deserved better. Fucking bitch.

I don't like her.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I guarantee he's never written that squiggle quite the same way twice. Imagine the flourish he jots it down with, like he's throwing out another quick autograph for an adoring fan. Its just another showy gesture he can use to pretend he's famous.
It's a legal document, just write your fucking name you pompous queer.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I hate Niki more than Patrick. She's an evil cunt. She hates us because we're a group of guys just having a good time and she's the feminist "black trans lives matter" humorless cunt who goes on national news to say we're no good. Nobody here was even making fun of her really, people were just making fun of Patrick and saying Niki deserved better. Fucking bitch.

I don't like her.
I agree, most here felt bad for her at first being stuck with such an awful person - she’s only been married once and she married the worst possible person. Many here felt she’s a victim but once she started talking it was clear she’s just as bad - if not worse than Pat.

Pat didn’t act like this until Niki and it sounds like from Jon / what we’ve seen from his time with Ade he wasn’t the way he is now - it sounds like all his awful behavior / politics / opinions come from her and he’s just making them his own. Niki even said how we treat Pat is perfectly fine but not when it’s Pat. She feels it’s fine if the target deserves it - “but not us, we’re the good ones!”