• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Legion of Skanks any good?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
One of the funniest things they did was when Bob Saget died and some cunt female comedian made a sad song about it and they did their own cover of Linkin Park's "In The End" paying tribute to Saget and shitting on the idea of making a song about a comedian who died.
Sounds amazing.
Nicki Glaser did a shitty tribute song to Saget. Luis' song in the clip sucks but Jay's at 5min is fucking great.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
los fan beauty pageant:

2022-10-29_17h00_58.jpg

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
If you're a person who hated the bonfire callers and were glad when they stopped taking calls, you'll absolutely hate legion of skanks. Every show is a live show, essentially. Them getting seizure high with a crowd of 2 IQ juggalos hooting in the background. The guests can be really hit or miss because they usually have them take lots of huge dabs and make them zombie out for the duration.

If you're really content starved and want something bonfire-esque, its not a great option.

Assuming you've listened to all the old good stuff like WNEW-era Ron and Fez, some decent shows are:

-History Hyenas (up until a certain point where they went remote)

-Matt and Shane's Secret Podcast (I haven't listened to it for a long while, but their early stuff was great)

-The 10 minute podcast (Will Saso is great)

-Cashing in with TJ Miller

-Whiskey Ginger with Andrew Santino

(and if you want some more outside the main comedy sphere stuff that's pretty funny)

-My Brother, my brother, and me (the guys are ultra soy IRL but keep it out of the podcast, and they use their brother hive mind for humor like no others)

-Reruns of NPR's Car Talk with Click and Clack (a weirder one, but they were really funny imo)

I stopped listening to any newly recorded podcast episodes when the covid lockdown bullshit started in March 2020, so ymmv if these went to shit since then.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
If you're a person who hated the bonfire callers and were glad when they stopped taking calls, you'll absolutely hate legion of skanks. Every show is a live show, essentially. Them getting seizure high with a crowd of 2 IQ juggalos hooting in the background. The guests can be really hit or miss because they usually have them take lots of huge dabs and make them zombie out for the duration.

If you're really content starved and want something bonfire-esque, its not a great option.

Assuming you've listened to all the old good stuff like WNEW-era Ron and Fez, some decent shows are:

-Matt and Shane's Secret Podcast (I haven't listened to it for a long while, but their early stuff was great)

(and if you want some more outside the main comedy sphere stuff that's pretty funny)

-My Brother, my brother, and me (the guys are ultra soy IRL but keep it out of the podcast, and they use their brother hive mind for humor like no others)

-Reruns of NPR's Car Talk with Click and Clack (a weirder one, but they were really funny imo)

I stopped listening to any newly recorded podcast episodes when the covid lockdown bullshit started in March 2020, so ymmv if these went to shit since then.
I used to despise cashing in with tj miller mainly because annex listened to it and he was a bore on the show. Is it worth getting into?

Forum Clout

Andrew Santino 🤢🤮

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
I used to despise cashing in with tj miller mainly because annex listened to it and he was a bore on the show. Is it worth getting into?
It's a show you'll either love or hate. If you like absurdist humor, give it a shot. Lots of goofy shit with sound effects that made me laugh, but I'm admittedly a person who isn't a hard sell.

Andrew Santino 🤢🤮
I haven't really kept myself aware of anything going on in comedy post march 2020, he fuckin' up? I just remember his episodes with Bobby Lee where he gets super racist against Asians and trashes bobby super hard were hilarious. And the one where he bullied the fuck out of Bryan Callen was funny to me, at least.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
It's a show you'll either love or hate. If you like absurdist humor, give it a shot. Lots of goofy shit with sound effects that made me laugh, but I'm admittedly a person who isn't a hard sell.

I haven't really kept myself aware of anything going on in comedy post march 2020, he fuckin' up? I just remember his episodes with Bobby Lee where he gets super racist against Asians and trashes bobby super hard were hilarious. And the one where he bullied the fuck out of Bryan Callen was funny to me, at least.
Can't believe Cahsing In is still going, I stopped listening in like 2012. It was good and I still sometimes think about their #maskers and Nancy Grace bits.