• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Legion of Skanks any good?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He’s smoking weed now so we’ll see how it goes haha.
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM (1).jpeg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Very hit-or-miss. I will check out episodes with other comedians I enjoy, and occasionally when it's just the boys. Depends a lot on how much you like their guests.
Luis is charmingly retarded, but often entirely kills the flow with his performative cruelty towards the interns.
Jay goes a little harder than on the Bonfire, and about as un/funny as he is there.
Dave is there sometimes, I think.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Avoid anything with cumia. I’m not even saying it because of cumia hate. He’s just a pathetic, sad old queen. He can’t not do his dice impressions, which bomb because the only people who even get it are the other skanks. If there’s a comedian you like on, it’s worth a listen. It’s also funny when they get someone who is actually famous and could lose their career. Michael Che was on not that long ago, same with Sal Vulcano. Dr. Drew was also on and it was pretty funny to watch them push his limits.