• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is it true they’re rebooting American Psycho and considering an Indian as lead?

Mass.gov

Still Hilarious
Forum Clout

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout

No engagement. Nice post, pedophile.
1000000276.png

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
There's probably a Bollywood version already. I saw one on YouTube that was a remake of Misery, except the protagonist was a TV show writer because they couldn't conceive of people reading novels I guess. Fat Indian Annie does a song and dance number out of nowhere.
I might need to check this shit out. Name? If you can remember their awful tongue.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
They made an art house movie where the joker gets raped by the shillelagh guy from Gangs of New York and y'all bitched it wasn't the same thing again and it lost millions. This is why this shit keeps happening.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Grand Cyclops of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
There's probably a Bollywood version already. I saw one on YouTube that was a remake of Misery, except the protagonist was a TV show writer because they couldn't conceive of people reading novels I guess. Fat Indian Annie does a song and dance number out of nowhere.
They made an Indian version of IT. Not sure how since the creature lives in the sewers. Though them gang raping Beverly makes more sense