Is it true that kirk cobain was into a shit fetish?

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
SpOCK. I'm going... to blow my brains... OUT
IMG_6125.jpeg

Look it’s Courtney Love.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Anyone old enough to know was nirvana actually a big deal or were they astroturfed? I enjoy nevermind and in utero the live unplugged deal they did in New York I’m a generation too young to have been there.
They were a pretty big deal but became so much more of a big deal the instant he blew his brains out. Its not like they were the greatest of their ilk but they were super important as a lens for focusing wider attention on underground and alternative music. MTV was fucking important once upon a time, and they were icons of a certain era. I guess you could call it astroturfing. A mythology has been built to capitalize on his death, but they were undeniably important.

Anyone old enough to know was nirvana actually a big deal or were they astroturfed? I enjoy nevermind and in utero the live unplugged deal they did in New York I’m a generation too young to have been there.
I lived in Seattle at the time so perspective might be warped, but yeah they were big. Like top 10 acts in the last like 3 years before Kurt popped. When that Smells like teen spirit song came out it was constantly on the radio.

It was always so funny to me how their whole deal was “fuck the system, mannnnn. Fuck pop mannnn, we’re GRUNGE!” And yet the music that made them famous was the most overproduced commercially viable dogshit they could muster.