• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is it true Patrick doesn't have a bank account?

Forum Clout
You have to be a nigger and/or a pants-shitting retard to use a debit card. You’re just giving away free money.
I've got a couple friends like this. They've said 'I like that it's just taken out of my bank account, I don't need to pay it later' and then are perplexed that I can take vacations without paying for hotels/plane tickets.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
How do I (a Brit) have an American Express card (that I hardly use) and he doesn't?
Last time I went there it was a bit of a motherfucker to actually use AE and I have the platinum card. Great in the airport and fancy boy establishments but it seemed like quite a lot of places didn't accept it.

G

Last time I went there it was a bit of a motherfucker to actually use AE and I have the platinum card. Great in the airport and fancy boy establishments but it seemed like quite a lot of places didn't accept it.
It's a lot better now than it was even a couple of years ago. I only ever really use it to book plane tickets for the points.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It's a lot better now than it was even a couple of years ago. I only ever really use it to book plane tickets for the points.
That's good to know. The points and concierge service make it worthwhile for me. Would never bother with their black card since the benefits are nowhere near worth the annual fee compared to the platinum but I do have Visa's.