• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is it okay to fuck a girl cousin that is not blood related?

G

@Harry Kilmer , you stick it in her yet?

9B5E5223-F593-4C68-8E40-F4D45988215D.gif

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Nah, there was no real opening. Not sure what I would do if there was. I was really feeling those shandies.

I only see her once every 5 years or so and I always feel like she stares into my eyes a little too long or stands a little too close to me, etc.

It’s entirely possible - if not probable - all those signals are just in my mind and I would create a horrific and humiliating incident.

G

Since I'm white trash, I once showed up to Thanksgiving dinner with my girlfriend (who was a stripper) and our roommate (also a stripper.) It was super trashy. I thought it was funny.

One of my relatives (not by blood) was flirting with me shamelessly, so I started dating her a few months later.

We dated for half a decade.
Just out of curiosity, what would your early life section on Wikipedia look like?

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Just out of curiosity, what would your early life section on Wikipedia look like?

Basic white trash:

Single mom, relatives in prison, siblings getting knocked up in junior high, the only "father figure" in my household was a parole officer.

If you've ever seen "Million Dollar Baby", my fam is basically like the family of that chick that dies.

G

I am 10% Cumia (Sicilian) so this is in my culture
The Italians literally have a saying that is (paraphrasing here) "there is no sex that is more intense than sex between cousins." Make of that what you will.

Edit - it's a jokey rhyme. "Non c'è cosa più divina che scoparsi la cugina." There's nothing more divine than fucking your female cousin. Dirty dagos

Last edited by a moderator:

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
The Italians literally have a saying that is (paraphrasing here) "there is no sex that is more intense than sex between cousins." Make of that what you will.

Edit - it's a jokey rhyme. "Non c'è cosa più divina che scoparsi la cugina." There's nothing more divine than fucking your female cousin. Dirty dagos
You are a man of worldly tastes.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
Basic white trash:

Single mom, relatives in prison, siblings getting knocked up in junior high, the only "father figure" in my household was a parole officer.

If you've ever seen "Million Dollar Baby", my fam is basically like the family of that chick that dies.
What’s your story, character? How did you come to this board, what interested you here?

I’m genuinely curious. I never noticed you until the cuckold thread and now I’m fascinated by pretty much every post you make.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
What’s your story, character? How did you come to this board, what interested you here?

I’m genuinely curious. I never noticed you until the cuckold thread and now I’m fascinated by pretty much every post you make.

I used to work at this pizza place in the ghetto. We always had the radio on in the back room. It was really frustrating, because half of the people there liked music that the other half hated. Like, you'd have some emo kid playing mopey bullshit for an hour, and then some Mexican dude would want to play that polka music that they like for an hour.

Somebody had the idea of playing talk radio, and that's how I got into Opie and Anthony. Talk radio was basically something that nobody complained about, and the shows are really long, so we didn't have to get into these stupid pissing matches about who got to play what.

If you've heard that Jim Norton story about how he spit roasted some whore with Ron Jeremy, I was there that day. (Not with the whore, but I met Opie and Anthony at the media event that Jim was supposed to be attending.)

That was a long time ago, like 20 years back. I've been on all of the O&A forums over the years, my username just keeps changing, because people have a habit of creating parody accounts of me, using variations on my username.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
I used to work at this pizza place in the ghetto. We always had the radio on in the back room. It was really frustrating, because half of the people there liked music that the other half hated. Like, you'd have some emo kid playing mopey bullshit for an hour, and then some Mexican dude would want to play that polka music that they like for an hour.

Somebody had the idea of playing talk radio, and that's how I got into Opie and Anthony. Talk radio was basically something that nobody complained about, and the shows are really long, so we didn't have to get into these stupid pissing matches about who got to play what.

If you've heard that Jim Norton story about how he spit roasted some whore with Ron Jeremy, I was there that day. (Not with the whore, but I met Opie and Anthony at the media event that Jim was supposed to be attending.)

That was a long time ago, like 20 years back. I've been on all of the O&A forums over the years, my username just keeps changing, because people have a habit of creating parody accounts of me, using variations on my username.

I can assure you there’s no need to worry about parody accounts here