• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is... Is he trying to cash in on Black History Month?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
quote-there-are-3-questions-that-would-destroy-most-of-the-arguments-of-the-left-the-first-thomas-sowell-82-65-78.jpg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
How does anyone take this shit seriously anymore? It's nauseating how clearly phony it is
I can't tell if you're talking about Patso's pandering or Black History Month but you're correct.

Does anyone have his "black people in America have a violent history of homophobia" tweet to tweet back at him?

To push back against the tide of erasure and ignorance, of course.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
View attachment 22403

I don't speak retard. Is he talking about himself here?
Pat sees himself as a "creative pushing back against the tide of erasure and ignorance". Which is why his next book is a departure for him: a non-fiction biographical series focusing on forgotten black science fiction writers with a focus on how white organizations that wield power in that community, like the SFWA, have shut them out and mistreated them.

Oh, no. Wait. I'm sorry. His next book is a satirical combination of three of the whitest books ever written (A Christmas Carol, David Copperfield, and Oliver Twist), which were authored by a rich white Victorian fop (and potential racist*), set in exclusively white 1800s England, wherein Pat's main character, a white man, seeks revenge on other white men who have wronged him in some white, cracker ass way, all the while being white and having absolutely nothing to do with anyone even a shade darker than eggshell or alabaster. And this, incidentally, Pat, is how you use commas properly. Disingenuous fuck.

*Just going to drop this link here to illustrate the types of people Pat has decided to "signal boost" via his lazy as fuck satire:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
With black history month starting, if you like hate crimes against Asians please consider burning a welfare credit and picking up some of my space dreck where I represent those uppity chinks as underage spaceship prostitutes and caricatures.
I hate the way those chinks never give you enough hot mustard with your egg rolls