• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Ice Cube calling out the Jews?>

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don't want to watch a 4-minute video of some nigger talking. What'd he say?
“I’m not in the club, most of you watching this aren’t in the club. You know what the club hates? When you don’t want to be in the club.” Didn’t sound too specific then he claimed the NBA was actively working behind the scenes to destroy his “competing” 3 on 3 league. I only watched about half of it and skipped around. He probably took a bath on that league and isn’t happy about it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Nogs were giving Lil Wayne and Kodak Black shit for accepting Trump's pardon. Like they should keep it 100 and stay locked up because Orange Man Bad. The Democrat plantation is real.
Lil Wayne has always been fairly pro police because one saved him when he was a child and he shot himself with his mom’s gun while he was rapping.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Out of all the NWA guys, I always pulled for MC Ren. He's got the funniest stupid lines. Quiet on tha Set is a fuckin sick song.
Ren was great. He should have put out more solo albums. He is probably the only rapper who had genuinely funny lines.

@Carl Winslow Ice Cube has almost always named the Jews. This video isn’t indicative of his career in naming them. He and many rappers of his generation, including MC Ren, were Nation of Islam members. Ice Cube came very close to losing his career several times over his honesty. He has a lot to lose at this point with his basketball league, but it’s a guarantee that he hates Jews in his personal life.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Ren was great. He should have put out more solo albums. He is probably the only rapper who had genuinely funny lines.

@Carl Winslow Ice Cube has almost always named the Jews. This video isn’t indicative of his career in naming them. He and many rappers of his generation, including MC Ren, were Nation of Islam members. Ice Cube came very close to losing his career several times over his honesty. He has a lot to lose at this point with his basketball league, but it’s a guarantee that he hates Jews in his personal life.
"Im sneaky as FUCK when it comes to crime, so ima smokem' now and not next time" always got my ribs

G

Even google knows he is full of shit...all hiphop and black entertainment/celebrities are shabby-goys par excellence

View attachment 129724
When he called them out for the black CUBE of SATURN, how did he know? Because he was a stand-in for it:
94Hw9.jpeg

Why the hell would they make him the spokesman for it if not for that deliberate reference?