• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Gwyneth Paltrow attractive?

G

Reminder: Gwenyth Paltrow sold a candle that was supposed to smell like her twat.

Dirty bitch.

188C993C-398A-4DB5-ACDA-6FED34FD47CD.gif

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Hot take: I never found any of the actresses mentioned in this thread to be "sexy", and my cyberstalker friends who did were either nuts or were screwing with me.

If you want actual sexy actresses, you have to look beyond what women's magazines, and gay male magazines (like GQ), try to sell you. Pretty easy if you're heterosexual.

Other than the ladies in the Alliance, the only other sexy Hollywood actresses I can think of are Shannon Elizabeth, Jessica Alba, and old school Angelina Jolie (back when she was getting her backdoors smashed in by ol' Billy Boy Thornton). Those three look like they can take a good shag. Gwyneth Paltrow looks boring as fuck. Fucking her would feel so pointless, like there's no reward because there's no battle - her waify skinny body doesn't put up with any resistance, it just caves in. I need curves and feistiness with my bitches.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I never found Drew Barrymore particularly attractive except in Wayne's World 2. She's also fucking nuts now. She has a talk show and she's nauseatingly positive and enthusiastic like she has to be or the jews will shock her remotely.

I remember reading a thing Nikki Sixx wrote trashing the movie Rockstar and he went off on a pretty hilarious rant about how Jennifer Aniston is ugly and looks like a guy.