• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Dead & Co. worth seeing if you’re not a huge Deadhead?

Forum Clout
I saw them last year in Hershey PA. Did it for a woman, as I've never gotten into the Dead or that whole scene. She likes John Mayer and her older brother was a Deadhead back in the day. The tailgate scene was fun, but the gig itself had me stifling a lot of yawns. I like maybe five Dead songs and they didn't play any of them. I'd have been better off just taking a nap in the car. People who like that kind of shit seemed to enjoy it, though.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Yeah, this shit is really odd. Apparently, people go to these things and spend the entire time doing nitrous hits from balloons, over and over and over. And it's not even a drug you can do anything on. You just sit there and topple over.
Its fun to grab a couple in line or after the show on the walk to the car but the wooks that just followed the “PPPSSSSSHHHHHTTTTT” of the tanks around the parking lot for hours on end are fucked. Plus, theyre pulling like $15/20 a balloon these days man. I was psyched when we found someone selling 4 for $20. The Nitrous Mafia out of Philly were some hardcore hippy wigger and nigger thugs, hopping from show to show on the east coast. They had 14-16ft(?) uhual trucks slammed full of 6ft tanks at the Red Roof Inn at the Reunion show at Hampton. They had guards holding guns and guys collecting the $$ just shoving $20s in a duffle-bag as fast as they could. No doubt they were making $50,000-150,000 a night or some crazy shit like that. They had to have paid off multiple hotels because they were everywhere.

Funny side story. The hippies open the tank and just fill ballons until it frosts over and you cant touch it. Your hands will freeze to it if you touch it with bare skin so they wrap it with a blanket. I watched a cop roll up on a guy whose tank was straight frozen and he just dropped it and ran. It rolled out of the blanket and the pig walked over and picked it up and dropped it and skinned the palms of both his hands. He was screaming like a little bitch and everyone just stood there staring at him haha.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Yeah, this shit is really odd. Apparently, people go to these things and spend the entire time doing nitrous hits from balloons, over and over and over. And it's not even a drug you can do anything on. You just sit there and topple over.

I fawkin’ love nitrous bro. Cracking whippets into balloons is a great time, but the real deal is hooking up to a fawkin’ N2O2/O2 mix with a mask

AA723BCD-04E6-4C73-89C1-5549DC349EBD.jpeg

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I hate jam bands but I saw phish with a bunch of brothermen and the tailgating and show was actually a good time if you ignore the shitty music. might've just been the drugs though
It had to have been the drugs. I worked a Phish concert like 5 years ago with Teamsters and it was like the scene from Southpark where they have to drill through the crowd of hippies to stop the music.
Disgusting weirdos with dreadlocks