• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Booga coming back to America?!

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I don't like this cocktail motherfucker at all. He makes Patrick look humble. He adds literally nothing of value to whatever room or situation he is in. We all know that if he somehow weasels his way back to the US, the motherfucker is never leaving.

As an aside, he speaks like a complete fucking retard- how would he get into an MFA program and who is paying for it?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I don't like this cocktail motherfucker at all. He makes Patrick look humble. He adds literally nothing of value to whatever room or situation he is in. We all know that if he somehow weasels his way back to the US, the motherfucker is never leaving.

As an aside, he speaks like a complete fucking retard- how would he get into an MFA program and who is paying for it?
I guess he assumes cat ladies are paying for it but they seem to be fed up with his shit based on the poor performance of his last GFM.

Forum Clout
Whats absolubtly insane is that oghencheindbdjeidbeivwe could fly to mexico, walk across the border and receive $3600 tax free a month. He gets a lot of shit here but god bless him for living his life honestly(if not a little lazily)

Forum Clout
Whats absolubtly insane is that oghencheindbdjeidbeivwe could fly to mexico, walk across the border and receive $3600 tax free a month. He gets a lot of shit here but god bless him for living his life honestly(if not a little lazily)
I'm thinking about going to Mexico and crossing the border illegally if I can get that. Shit. Fucking niggers and spics.

Forum Clout
I'm thinking about going to Mexico and crossing the border illegally if I can get that. Shit. Fucking niggers and spics.
You have to have 💩💩💩 skin tone, convincingly speak non english, and rub shoulders with narco terrorists in the line for a few hours. But if you can hack it its absolubtly the way to go (hypothetically speaking, of course)

fuckwit

Fat
Forum Clout
This motherfucker isn't allowed to be this smug and arrogant. He's a writer who hasn't even written anything. At least Pat has written at the very least a single albeit mediocre draft of each of his terrible books. Donald may be the most infuriating character in this whole godforsaken saga.