• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is bingo dead?

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Junior Stopka was not there, in his place was some woman who works with Doug on some movie he's doing. In a crowd of fat Midwesterners (many of them women) she barely got anything.

Doug gets up with a drink in his classic bad suit and his first couple jokes are about how badly she bombed so that was funny. He drunkenly rambled for about an hour and a half. Some of it was funny but most of it didn't make me laugh. I probably should have ordered a beer or something cuz I mostly wanted out of there. Pretty lame

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Junior Stopka was not there, in his place was some woman who works with Doug on some movie he's doing. In a crowd of fat Midwesterners (many of them women) she barely got anything.

Doug gets up with a drink in his classic bad suit and his first couple jokes are about how badly she bombed so that was funny. He drunkenly rambled for about an hour and a half. Some of it was funny but most of it didn't make me laugh. I probably should have ordered a beer or something cuz I mostly wanted out of there. Pretty lame

Why didn't you heckle him?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

Just rewatch Deadbeat Hero and No Refunds and pretend he died in 2015