• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is bingo dead?

G

No no no, it’s funny cause he’s drunk, get it??

B4608324-73EC-4078-AD8B-F2ABE89BF470.jpeg
AC972C61-019F-4DD6-80B9-71AE1F82C43D.jpeg
F392B63D-0CAC-4B6B-8F4A-48A25650665D.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
By "talk" do you mean unintelligible slurring?
He was just hanging out after the show, smoking a cig. He wasn’t insanely drunk. We just kind of bull shitted smoking together. Nice guy. The bitch said nothing but she was there. The stand up set was, decent I guess. Not great, not enough for me to complain about the price. Not sure why I’m replying to a joke question with a serious answer. Oh, I know, because I’m a retarded faggot.

Edit: I feel like my phone is fucking with me, then I realize I’m just getting more retarded.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
She's alive. Doug is dead inside. Seen him several times, recorded a podcast with him, read his books, wrote a song about him, he was very nice and so was Bingo(pours a strong drink). Chaille very nice to me as well. That being said, after 2020 he is worthless and I would only pay to see him if he's getting his stupid hair pulled out by crows. He was doing a show 7 minutes from my house a few months back and it was a little sad to not even care about going for the first time ever, but he's not the same guy anymore. If you are going, make sure you heckle the shit out of him and ask him where his mask is and how many more tard shots he plans on getting. It's too bad he was lying about turning the gun on himself, the zilch.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Stanhope is one of the few comics who can do decent sized venues in the uk outside of Kevin Hart types. All because he got a 2 minute slot on a Charlie Brooker show pre black mirror. If only Colly Quinn had that kind of break. He'd be huge here.
It’s sad Col can’t connect in that area with his deep Irish roots. His understanding of all that horse shit is part of what makes him great.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Jesus, he really is a Johnny Rotten wannabe in every way isn't he?
View attachment 41753
This is going be to landau if he doesn’t get fucked to death by one of his bosses.

Stanhope has dropped in quality over the years. But I’ll always love that nigga. To me, at least, when he was on top of his game he was the best of his era. I hope bingo dies already though this faggot has to repeat taking care of his sick mentally ill mother in his adult relationship.

nice mommy issues, stupid.