• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is anyone else losing interest in Pat due to his shamelessness?

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
Honestly, I hardly ever read Pat posts. I don't care about him at all. I'm here to shit on people from the OnA universe
I'm ALL IN on the pat posting, although if joe cum did anything of note I'd be open to a lil taste. Pat just selflessly gives and gives. He is a deep dark well of stupid confidence. I wish some of the others had the kind of stamina piggy has. Also rick is really fat

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This. So this.

If tomorrow, the Patposting suddenly, inexplicably stopped...the texts, this forum: He will feel lost and abandoned. We're the only ones who give a fuck.

I've told you all how I brought my woman, Gosia, into this Cycle of Chaos via Pat's craziness. She's very sharp, always had an interest in psychology and philosophy, so an obsessed narcissist like Fatrick fascinated her.

What I stated above is basically a consensus the both of us came to after a long discussion some time ago, probably after the withdrawal of the lawsuit. She believes, and I now believe her, that his real claim to Fame IS the trolling. The harassment he gets allows a spotlight to be shined on him, and furthermore, it makes him feel important. All these people taunting him inflates his ego - so he perpetuates it, because... Well, what else does he have?

I couldn't argue, she completely nailed it. His books don't move, clearly. His tweets don't get traction unless it's seeking pity for being teased. And anytime some outsider calls him out on his behavior - in a logical manner, mind you - he calls them an atalker like a spurned lover burning his ex during the Salem Witch trials. And consider this: 1 out of, let's say 25, of those strangers he calls out for questioning him, there's a chance they'll end up here. Another one added to the John Does.

And people say I can't let go of certain things.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I've told you all how I brought my woman, Gosia, into this Cycle of Chaos via Pat's craziness. She's very sharp, always had an interest in psychology and philosophy, so an obsessed narcissist like Fatrick fascinated her.

What I stated above is basically a consensus the both of us came to after a long discussion some time ago, probably after the withdrawal of the lawsuit. She believes, and I now believe her, that his real claim to Fame IS the trolling. The harassment he gets allows a spotlight to be shined on him, and furthermore, it makes him feel important. All these people taunting him inflates his ego - so he perpetuates it, because... Well, what else does he have?

I couldn't argue, she completely nailed it. His books don't move, clearly. His tweets don't get traction unless it's seeking pity for being teased. And anytime some outsider calls him out on his behavior - in a logical manner, mind you - he calls them an atalker like a spurned lover burning his ex during the Salem Witch trials. And consider this: 1 out of, let's say 25, of those strangers he calls out for questioning him, there's a chance they'll end up here. Another one added to the John Does.

And people say I can't let go of certain things.
1643480073471.png