• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is anyone else losing interest in Pat due to his shamelessness?

BudDickman

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Now that the cat is out of the bag, he has pivoted from being a tough guy to being the world's most pitiful victim, begging for sympathy from losers on Twitter. He's about to start begging for donations.

He is as capable of feeling shame as his pet lizard, and that kind of renders all of this pointless. He might just defeat the trolls by being so subhuman that it is beneath them to fuck with him.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Not at all. I can't wait to see what happens neeeeeeeecksT to the SFWA, or what happens when Pat's Twitter Pity Brigade learns about his falsified evidence and attempts at hacking. Can't "wrong as always, atalker" his way out of that.

We've only just begun, sweet summer sausage honey roasted nut child.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Now that the cat is out of the bag, he has pivoted from being a tough guy to being the world's most pitiful victim, begging for sympathy from losers on Twitter. He's about to start begging for donations.

He is as capable of feeling shame as his pet lizard, and that kind of renders all of this pointless. He might just defeat the trolls by being so subhuman that it is beneath them to fuck with him.
It kinda feels like that week where the Brothermen purged themselves from the old board after Piggy filed the LOLsuit. Obviously we all came back under new screen names. But yeah that lull touched it off. Now that we know Quasi has zero access to the IP addresses Piggles so desires, I feel like we need a new target to keep the board sharp. There’s so many deserving cunts like Jon Scalzi. I was hoping that false prophet from Raleigh would become a goldmine but that pigfucker actually quit responding.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It's like how people used to watch public hangings. I'm one of the ones who isn't going home until that fucker stops twitching.

EDIT: I wrote that genuinely and it reads like something Pat would say. I think I'm going to kill myself.
It’s ok Abe, we’ll forgive your β€œGet them children, leave no one twitching” moment. Even a beloved icon like you throws the occasional gutterball.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
In my time on this board, and the even longer time I just lurked, this is what my observation has been:

We are a rather diverse group here, but despite our ranges of tolerance, beliefs, quirks, and even commitments to bits (Cunt Fucker), we all have a common thread - we all seem to think a man can't sink any lower once they hit the bottom.

And yet, every fucking time Pig Vomit here hits the bottom - multiple times, mind you - it's like he takes a shovel to dig even further down out of spite towards us, the "terroristic Atalker brigade".

The refusal to apologize about the Norm comment. The refusal to ignore the trolls. The gloating of shutting the subreddit down when it was really Joe's DMCA's. The bragging of his success as a famous and successful author, which we know is not only untrue, but is his own admittance that he is a public figure and thereby subject to parody. And biggest of all, The Lolsuit And The $100,000 Pyramid Scheme, followed by the ever growing bill to Quasi.

But still, he continues. Everyone else this place has shamed and teased, they back down. Ant, Joe, Logan, Landau, even Geno will give up soon. They all cave or sulk away quietly because no typical human can handle that kind of pressure for too long. They can Big Stuff all they want, but ultimately it has to stop, and the best way is to just concede.

And that's the real fact here: I don't think Patrick refuses to concede because he's just a cunt. I think he's the loneliest Fuck alive and will take any engagement because he's so alone, even if it's negative. This Board here, we're the only friends he has. How fucked up is that? He plays the victim for more attention because of us, but without us, he doesn't really have anything at all.

It would be back to obscurity with him, to paraphrase an old lady. What a way to live, eh?

G

In my time on this board, and the even longer time I just lurked, this is what my observation has been:

We are a rather diverse group here, but despite our ranges of tolerance, beliefs, quirks, and even commitments to bits (Cunt Fucker), we all have a common thread - we all seem to think a man can't sink any lower once they hit the bottom.

And yet, every fucking time Pig Vomit here hits the bottom - multiple times, mind you - it's like he takes a shovel to dig even further down out of spite towards us, the "terroristic Atalker brigade".

The refusal to apologize about the Norm comment. The refusal to ignore the trolls. The gloating of shutting the subreddit down when it was really Joe's DMCA's. The bragging of his success as a famous and successful author, which we know is not only untrue, but is his own admittance that he is a public figure and thereby subject to parody. And biggest of all, The Lolsuit And The $100,000 Pyramid Scheme, followed by the ever growing bill to Quasi.

But still, he continues. Everyone else this place has shamed and teased, they back down. Ant, Joe, Logan, Landau, even Geno will give up soon. They all cave or sulk away quietly because no typical human can handle that kind of pressure for too long. They can Big Stuff all they want, but ultimately it has to stop, and the best way is to just concede.

And that's the real fact here: I don't think Patrick refuses to concede because he's just a cunt. I think he's the loneliest Fuck alive and will take any engagement because he's so alone, even if it's negative. This Board here, we're the only friends he has. How fucked up is that? He plays the victim for more attention because of us, but without us, he doesn't really have anything at all.

It would be back to obscurity with him, to paraphrase an old lady. What a way to live, eh?
This. So this.

If tomorrow, the Patposting suddenly, inexplicably stopped...the texts, this forum: He will feel lost and abandoned. We're the only ones who give a fuck.