• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ironically, this place has got exponentially gayer since confirmed homosexual members Carol and Snake stopped posting.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Snake is posting here as much as ever under the username @chocolatehellhole
No way, Jose. Snake was funny, and could clearly articulate his stance re. any current faggotry. CHH is an abomination that tried and failed to impress Mew. He's been lashing out ever since, making an ass of himself. Snake was the light... sniff. He was the light.

G

I'm on da fawken fence with CHH. I like his Dan and Flavia shops of them eating feces etc. but he also became a Danny boy. Not a good look. But his shops are too crude compared to Snake's brilliance. Plus, CHH was around when Snake was.
CHH is either Cuntfucker or his retarded brother.

On the old board Cuntfucker use to constantly post crude British themed black dick and shit shops.

If I'm not mistaken he also wiped his ass with a page of starship repo and gleefully posted the shit covered page which of course mirrors CHH's shit posting fetish.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
CHH is either Cuntfucker or his retarded brother.

On the old board Cuntfucker use to constantly post crude British themed black dick and shit shops.

If I'm not mistaken he also wiped his ass with a page of starship repo and gleefully posted the shit covered page which of course mirrors CHH's shit posting fetish.
Oh... CHH is an Indian? Gross. This of course does not apply to our beloved admin.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Speculate, brothermen
Screenshot 2022-12-04 9.53.26 PM.png

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I'd say the number of pictures of cock's and men's assholes has been at about the right level over this past week.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I miss that irish fuck and his ways of scamming the city bus for phone charging electricity
That dude was hilarious. When he first popped up everyone thought he was Joe, and would call him out. Every time I’d jump in and say it’s not JoeH, it’s some eurofag. After a few times he sent me a DM saying “What the fuck is your problem?”. He thought I was attacking him for some reason. I had to calmly hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and explain that because he goes on stupidly long rants over nothing, people think he’s Joe Cumia.