• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Introducing the Jackie Singh paper doll

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
6013398.jpg

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
She'll probably moo something like, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." IS IT?

Nah that fat worthless piece of shit dropped her "tee heee I'm rolling with the punches I'm just one of the guys " once she realized there's nothing hidden here. There's no secret agenda. I don't give a fuck who she attempts to dox. Or that she commited federal extortion trying to get me to shut down the site.

She knows this isnt kiwiFarms. There's no goal or agenda here. She wants it to be , but she knows we're just here to make jokes. She'll deny this of course because she's a lying liar who lies.

Her infiltration amounted to creating a free account on public webforum. She then proceeded to string together a Series of IT missteps that were so. Mind bogglingly idiotic...I'm legitimately impressed she can even put on her shoulder pads herself in the morning.

Nice fisher price spycraft , stupid.

I dont care that she thinks I misconfigured the reverse proxy and there's an ip address from 6 years ago available. It wasn't misconfigured that's from when quasi was adminning and there was no cloudflare reverse proxy.

There was no reverse proxy during that iteration...you Troy Aikman handed galloot. Obviously the ip is public for a dns A record.

She actually thought I was "deleting threads" in a panic becuase I moved them to qadans place and that subforum isn't viewable to guests.

If she weren't constantly eating every waking moment id be convinced she doesn't even posses a hypothalamus.

Last edited:

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Nah that fat worthless piece of shit dropped her "tee heee I'm rolling with the punches I'm just one of the guys " once she realized there's nothing hidden here. There's no secret agenda. I don't give a fuck who she attempts to dox. Or that she commited federal extortion trying to get me to shut down the site.

She knows this isnt kiwiFarms. There's no goal or agenda here. She wants it to be , but she knows we're just here to make jokes. She'll deny this of course because she's a lying liar who lies.

Her infiltration amounted to creating a free account on public webforum. She then proceeded to string together a Series of IT missteps that were so. Mind bogglingly idiotic...I'm legitimately impressed she can even put on her shoulder pads herself in the morning.

Nice fisher price spycraft , stupid.

I dont care that she thinks I misconfigured the reverse proxy and there's an ip address from 6 years ago available. It wasn't misconfigured that's from when quasi was adminning and there was no cloudflare reverse proxy.

There was no reverse proxy during that iteration...you Troy Aikman handed galloot. Obviously the ip is public for a dns A record.

She actually thought I was "deleting threads" in a panic becuase I moved them to qadans place and that subforum isn't viewable to guests.

If she weren't constantly eating every waking moment id be convinced she doesn't even posses a hypothalamus.
Pay attention to how nervous Admin is