Interesting youtube channels

Will Tate

Oven March
This guy does a shitload of different DIY crafts in his shed out in the woods behind his house, he turned an old guitar amp into a family keychain holder, he installed a USB soundchip in an old NES lightgun so it would play any sound effect you loaded into it when you pulled the trigger, all sorts of cool stuff. I learned how to make molds and resin casts for the faggot shit I do. It's DIY tutorials, motivational speaking, and ASMR all rolled into one.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzsjHlc0WRwZYwlinsmtM4w

There's another channel I found years ago but haven't kept up with recently but some guy in Canada bought a plot of land in the wilderness and built his own homesteading cabin compound for himself and his family, he started in 2017 and documented the entire journey. @RobertMewler this might be right up your alley.

G

Anyone into animated ancient battle videos?

Probably my favorite thing on YouTube.

History Marche is one of the best.

[MEDIA=youtube]R3-9TQU0VrM[/MEDIA]

bombvest

A bridge in North Carolina that's eaten the ass of well over a hundred moving trucks. They raised it about a year or so ago because so many insurance companies had to cover the damages.

It's a foot higher now and it's still eating the roofs of trucks.

been a subscriber to this channel for years. best part is the website and channel is run by some german dude. gotta love his the dedication to schadenfreude.

T

Tony Hinchclit

This channel has a lot of cool Power Electronics and alternative electronic music videos.
[MEDIA=youtube]4LzA4AQ0b0w[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]24yA9xVr41g[/MEDIA]

Alternatively, Cooking with Hoarders
[MEDIA=youtube]rdnQ0nO3AcY[/MEDIA]

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm

Steve1989MREinfo - I'm sure a lot of you know this one. He collects and eats military issued meals for soldiers in the field.

Techmoan - This guy reviews old and weird tech devices, mainly audio related.

Cart Narcs - Some nerd hangs around shopping center parking lots and harasses people who don't put their carts back.

Snake

David Finch works for Marvel. I don't give a shit about comics but he posts regularly and gives sound advice to anyone who's into drawing.

michaelcthulu is a swordsmith and makes them all in his backyard. A lot of the clips are about an hour.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I mentioned these at the last place, but I like true crime and creepy stuff, so I keep up with channels like That Chapter, Reignbot, Nick Crowley, Nexpo, Lazy Masquerade, Rob Gavagan, and Jim Cant Swim. Also sillier stuff like the dude who opens and eats 40-100 year old army K-rations.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard

And for movie reviews and info which doesn’t involve an asshole in a mask, begging you to take his rumours with a grain of salt.

He also has a car channel

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Dan Bell's channel is full of good content.

Dude goes sketchy motels and sees how nasty the rooms are and goes exploring in ghetto areas of Baltimore.
I enjoy his dead mall videos. Can't watch another dirty room as it creeps me out too much. See Pat, we don't hate gay people.

Snake

I enjoy his dead mall videos. Can't watch another dirty room as it creeps me out too much. See Pat, we don't hate gay people.
He's supposed to be doing ADR in Vegas soon with Rick and the Canadian twink but likelihood of that happening is nil with the state of the country.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]lV28-f8Lsr0[/MEDIA]

One of my favorites. He's tried MRE's from WWII!