Interesting youtube channels

G

[MEDIA=youtube]0Ab-tdJazoo[/MEDIA]

This channel is insanely entertaining.

The posted video is his latest, but he doesn't just talk politics. If you like "What if" history this is a channel for you.

I love this autistic chap.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
PlainlyDifficult: British dude does short documentaries on various disasters across the globe. He also just started a new series about human experimentation.

JimCantSwim Criminal Psychology breaks down and analyzes police interrogation.

Photonicinduction: Pretty sure this dude has kidnap victims chained to a radiator in his basement.

Last edited:

Snake

Dan Bell's channel is full of good content.

Dude goes sketchy motels and sees how nasty the rooms are and goes exploring in ghetto areas of Baltimore.
I was subbed to him and watched his one livestream a couple weeks ago, and now he's all about producing nothing and injecting his politics into shit. All he does now is do livestreams which are just commercials for his Patreon.

I was subbed to him and watched his one livestream a couple weeks ago, and now he's all about producing nothing and injecting his politics into shit.
How so? I never really watched the livestreams. I tried with one of the live dirty rooms and about a quarter into it he just sat in front of the camera smoking a cigarette complaining about the people who hate the live version of the show, but he never seemed like someone who was overtly political.

Snake

How so? I never really watched the livestreams. I tried with one of the live dirty rooms and about a quarter into it he just sat in front of the camera smoking a cigarette complaining about the people who hate the live version of the show, but he never seemed like someone who was overtly political.
He was bitching that Kirstie Alley said on Twitter "They're going to try and legalize pedophilia next." While Dan himself is a sodomite. Read the fucking room you fat bitch. They've already taken the steps to that in California recently. He's taking the whole TRUST THE SCIENCE shit very seriously and he's talked about Trump here and there. Like there's enough fucking politics on Youtube you slob, that isn't why people watch your shit.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Dan Bell's channel is full of good content.

Dude goes sketchy motels and sees how nasty the rooms are and goes exploring in ghetto areas of Baltimore.

He's a fat faggot, I used to watch a few of the Motel videos but after a while they're all just annoying people.

Especially the overly excited little twink cunt grinning about everything.

Snake

Only gun channel I follow anymore as they've all become gimmick bullshit of shooting stupid targets with 50 BMG.

Gives practical information on hunting, self defense shooting and tests different ammunitions. He's former army and has been in a few self defense situations.

RobertMewler

Only gun channel I follow anymore as they've all become gimmick bullshit of shooting stupid targets with 50 BMG.

Gives practical information on hunting, self defense shooting and tests different ammunitions. He's former army and has been in a few self defense situations.

What about Hickcock45? He still seems alright. Or does he do too much target shooting for your taste?