• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Interested in Rickipedia v2?

Would you contribute and edit a Rick wiki?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Rick is like one of those awesome spit roasted pigs that is only seasoned with salt, pepper, citrus and garlic. Bare minimum so as to not overpower the scrumptious meat and gives way to a nice and crackly skin.
Pig don’t beat the flavor of cow LIBTARD EUROPEAN!!!! Go back to your own country and the eat the horse shit SOY you crave!!!!!!
IMG_4516.jpeg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I don’t necessarily need a patrick wiki, i need one for side characters. Some really funny oddballs get forgotten about and drift away into obscurity. Ill still try to contribute to it though.

Forum Clout
I would appreciate it, I took a long break from the forums so I'm really only familiar with the main Season 1 characters. I feel like I need the proper context to fully appreciate sad sacks like Paul.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I would appreciate it, I took a long break from the forums so I'm really only familiar with the main Season 1 characters. I feel like I need the proper context to fully appreciate sad sacks like Paul.
Paul was part of the false DMCA faggots that got the sub banned. He started it. If he cared so much about not killing himself he should thought about that. Now we get to enjoy waiting for his inevitable self inflicted demise.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
wouldn't it be difficult to get all of the wiki equipment into the city?