• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@insightsoftware This guy Danny boy called me gay on the internet and (correctly) said I wear diapers. Why do you employ him?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
whoever used advanced AI to make her hands look beastly and grotesque, excellent job
2aYSSpF.gif

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
WIT...WITNESS INTIMIDATION?

I did a double take. Like, they're just pulling legal jargon out of a hat now. Sometimes it's still a shock when they remind us that for all their autism, hypocrisy, narcissism, and mental illness, their most significant shared trait is their stupidity. We are dealing with two bratty adults without college degrees.

Its a common tactic of dishonest people. jackie learned it somewhere during her hacking jax ass fucking past. Its normally completely obvious what the person is doing but somehow inexplicably, jackie is worse and fatter at it.

• throw out some random ridiculous accusation
  • keep piling on accusations, divert the topic and then act all sanctimonious

From there is just a two fork decision tree. If the person responds, then you've wasted a bunch of time and likely because of how ridiculous it is the accused person will sound angry and aggressive. Then the accuser can be like "see how angry they are, an innocent person wouldn't respond like this. They are scared, trying to intimate me, begging me, blah blah."

The best response is to ignore it, but that is the second fork. The accuser/liar will then respond to the effect of "see they didn't even deny it! Did they do an official notarized denial? An innocent person would easily just deny it its not hard"

Then the retards on twitter eat it up, yeah...why didn't they just deny it!!! good point!