• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Indiana Jones 5 Trailer

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Okay here's the new Indy movie. I'm not cleaning up my friends spelling and grammar.

"Indy 5 spoiler:

So looks like - there’s a golden clock that transports Indy and Marcus Brody’s granddaughter Helena Brody to 1993. Three leads are Indy, Helena and young Indy (this makes sense with Harrison wearing dots on his face while filming).

They go back to 1933.

Antonio Bandarass is apparently the best part. Sacrifices himself so Indy and lady live.

Young Indy sacrifices himself and old Indy fades away.

Lady is the new Indy.

Makes sense since it leaked there’s an Indy tv show in the works at Disney+.

Sounds even better the. The classic Crystal skull"

Forum Clout
Okay here's the new Indy movie. I'm not cleaning up my friends spelling and grammar.

"Indy 5 spoiler:

So looks like - there’s a golden clock that transports Indy and Marcus Brody’s granddaughter Helena Brody to 1993. Three leads are Indy, Helena and young Indy (this makes sense with Harrison wearing dots on his face while filming).

They go back to 1933.

Antonio Bandarass is apparently the best part. Sacrifices himself so Indy and lady live.

Young Indy sacrifices himself and old Indy fades away.

Lady is the new Indy.

Makes sense since it leaked there’s an Indy tv show in the works at Disney+.

Sounds even better the. The classic Crystal skull"
that's what I heard as well. figures.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
They were going to make a kick ass version in the late 90's, butt fat ass Lucas wanted to focus on gay star wars.

Ford was too old in the Crystal skull, now he fuckin pushing 80? if not older.

This is one of the few times that if they were going to continue the story, they should of got a new actor and just played it as is. Like they do with Bond. Sorry, but that chic already ruined the movie, and I think there is a female niglet that has a big part in it as well.

Disney ruins anything it fucking touches.

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
I recognize that twat. Phoebe Waller-Bridge or something like that. She's the latest posh limey cunt who sticks her nose into everything and makes it snarky and about strong brave women. I'm pretty sure she's the one they hired to ruin James Bond and others. Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones can't be saved but she's going to bury the corpse so deep everyone forgets he even existed.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I recognize that twat. Phoebe Waller-Bridge or something like that. She's the latest posh limey cunt who sticks her nose into everything and makes it snarky and about strong brave women. I'm pretty sure she's the one they hired to ruin James Bond and others. Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones can't be saved but she's going to bury the corpse so deep everyone forgets he even existed.
She wrote the first series of killing eve which was pretty good. She left and it went to shit. She then got some star wars and bond gigs I think off the back of that and Fleabag. Hollywood loves a posh English person

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I didn’t see it in the trailer, but Indy did find the Falcon in an old comic book and came across the bones of Han Solo.
0d73abaadb2a8e09f2bb4e88ab6710a2.jpg

Star-Wars-Indiana-Jones-Finds-Han-Solos-Corpse-nto-The-Great-Beyond-Comic.jpg