• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Incel sexpat seeking legal advice from John "Quasi101" Gibney

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
1695824293372.png

Redditors should not use [email protected] for any misdeeds. I want to start a family.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Kiwis are mostly (>90%) gay but the "forum beef" is 1000x gayer.

Imagine unironically supporting the pedo-tranny censorship brigade simply because the guy they're targeting is an autist. Off yourself, thanks. You deserve to be censored.

edit: And he's looking for a lawyer to sue the same trans activist that has said on LinkedIn that he's coming after this place (at least to get the forum kicked from CloudFlare) once/if KF gets taken down permanently. Most recently mentioned the forum like 3 weeks ago. Nice fucking yourself over, stupid.

Beavis

Forum Clout
Kiwis are mostly (>90%) gay but the "forum beef" is 1000x gayer.

Imagine unironically supporting the pedo-tranny censorship brigade simply because the guy they're targeting is an autist. Off yourself, thanks. You deserve to be censored.

edit: And he's looking for a lawyer to sue the same trans activist that has said on LinkedIn that he's coming after this place (at least to get the forum kicked from CloudFlare) once/if KF gets taken down permanently. Most recently mentioned the forum like 3 weeks ago. Nice fucking yourself over, stupid.
This is the correct answer

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Josh moon has contributed to a culture of transphobia. This is no platform for hate.
On a serious note lol at the kiwi niggers in the thread trying to get us on board with their faggot crusades. They already deplatformed stormfront, censorship has existed on the internet for awhile. Like with everything else, they’re late to the party

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
if that's his intent he possibly has a tortuous/intentional interference claim, but that is going to be very hard to win. It's similar to defamation in that there is likely a burden shift where the plaintiff needs to provide evidence. They'd have to show that those people they claimed kill themselves due to kiwifarms. All the defense has to do is point to the cloudflare post and say they had reson to believe it. There were news articles and other things. There also needs to be a contract that was broken becuase of it. That's why Pat's idiotic "they got my twitter banned" tortuous interference claim in his suit was doubled retarded. Not only is using a site's report function not interference, but he had no contract with twitter.

If he's suing one of the hosting providers or ISP who he signed a contract with and they dropped him. That would be easier to show the damages and would likely shift the burden back to the defense. The defense then needs to show why they broke the contract and "this cloudflare blog post and keffals scam to buy drugs" isn't good enough.

It's pretty rare that you fuck up badly enough to pay the opponents legal fees, so he probably won't be on the hook for that.

~not prepared by a lawyer~
1695828786589.png

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Resto is lucky because his fuck up could have costed rick even more. Him including the request for "null's" information in the subpeona would have had the same sanctions issues if null filed the quash in California. Rick would have been on the hook for the attorney fees for kiwifarms as well. Someone should ask null why he filed it in wisconsin
He doesn’t have a federal judge father providing felony legal advice to his son.

I can only assume his Dad took off out of embarrassment for producing such an incel faggot.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
He doesn’t have a federal judge father providing felony legal advice to his son.

I can only assume his Dad took off out of embarrassment for producing such an incel faggot.
His mom can get it:
1695830965319.png

I assume he is fucked up in the way he is because he grew up with his mom having a lot of "friends" who visited the house, gave him some video game to keep him busy in the basement, then would come out of his mother's bedroom an hour or two later and tussle his hair with strangely smelly fingers.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Resto is lucky because his fuck up could have costed rick even more. Him including the request for "null's" information in the subpeona would have had the same sanctions issues if null filed the quash in California. Rick would have been on the hook for the attorney fees for kiwifarms as well. Someone should ask null why he filed it in wisconsin
I'm still in the dark how Null hires Barnes, then seems like hes completely out of the Fatrick suit. Unless he gave Pat what the subpoena asked for, like Nulls own identity? Which wouldn't have helped Pats case really at all.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
“Waaahh they came for KF and I said nothing because I wasn’t a kiwi, then they came for us!!!” Anyone who thinks here is next if “they” shut down KF is a literal fucking retard. We are not relevant. No one cares about us. We fuck with fat authors. Not literally retarded people or minorities for the crime of being retarded or minorities. You’ll find any excuse to defend Kiwifarms because you secretly love it there and can’t say so without a “go back” gif. When KF gets taken down there’ll be a thousand coffin dances to throw around because i don’t respect loser virgins who throw their life away to harass trannies while crying about starting families.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Theres nothing gayer than being a free speech crusader
all he had to do was remove phone numbers and addresses. Those add nothing to the threads anyway considering they don’t want anyone pranking the subjects. However, we know that’s baloney as we see so many text message exchanges posted here that were originally posted by kiwi farms users and redditors—especially @Salted Earth Truffle who seems to be responsible for the lions share of the texts.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I'm still in the dark how Null hires Barnes, then seems like hes completely out of the Fatrick suit. Unless he gave Pat what the subpoena asked for, like Nulls own identity? Which wouldn't have helped Pats case really at all.
My vague impression is that he was glad to dispense with that suit because it came at a particularly litigious period, even by his standards.