• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In Order To Be A Famous Rapper, You Have To Get Sexed In, Amirite?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Did a lot of straight guys used to get AIDS back then because women were fucking brothers who were “on the down low?” Genuinely asking. On the other hand in Dre’s first rap group they wore make up.
Getting HIV through normal sex is really rare so unless he was exclusively fucking women in the ass who also happened to have HIV I doubt it.
They are raised by women and adopt the worst female traits- add drugs, alcohol, and general stupidity to the mix, and you have sub-culture that is beyond repair (unless serious conversations and actions happen).
You forgot all the child molestation that goes on by both the Aunties and the endless stream of new baby daddies mom brings home. Shit is basically an epidemic in black ‘communities’ but they never mention it. Serious conversations cannot take place because their IQ is too low. Their entire culture is utterly fucked and we all get to pay out the nose for it. THANKS JEWS!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Easy E died of aids. We all know it's near impossible to get aids from straight sex (inshallah)
Magic Johnson wasn't a rapper but he's so gay and aidsy that he passed it onto his son, who because of the gay dad and aids became a super gay.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Did a lot of straight guys used to get AIDS back then because women were fucking brothers who were “on the down low?” Genuinely asking. On the other hand in Dre’s first rap group they wore make up.
You can't get aids from straight sex. Even if the broad has aids. The fags rallied to keep that bit of info away from the public

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I'll never get over how sprinkling a little crack on this:

Soul%20Train%202.gif

didn't just derail the train, it straight up dismantled it and sold it for scrap. A sad example but great case study on how to destroy a culture in less than a decade. Nice societal "evolution," stupid!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I saw a whole YouTube thing about that whole Jacksonville rap murder scene, and it's just staggeringly retarded. They slaughter one another over basically nothing, then they record songs that incriminate themselves.
It’s just sad really. I never went super deep into it but have heard a few of the songs.