• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In Order To Be A Famous Rapper, You Have To Get Sexed In, Amirite?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Most of these niggas are gay or on the down low- or am I wrong? Stands to reason that a bunch of niggas raised by single moms would be fags, because they had zero interactions or atleast limited interactions with their fathers. They are raised by women and adopt the worst female traits- add drugs, alcohol, and general stupidity to the mix, and you have sub-culture that is beyond repair (unless serious conversations and actions happen). Unfortunately, it's racist to say that niggas need to stop killing each other.

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
drunk2.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I'm not nearly as bad as Anthony- however, how fucking insane would it be that in other genres of music, artists were routinely murdered? The thought of it is kind of funny, but imagine if Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Alice in Chains and Soundgarden started "feuding" over the Seattle sound and band members just started getting murdered?

Forum Clout
I'm not nearly as bad as Anthony- however, how fucking insane would it be that in other genres of music, artists were routinely murdered? The thought of it is kind of funny, but imagine if Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Alice in Chains and Soundgarden started "feuding" over the Seattle sound and band members just started getting murdered?

They wouldn’t feud with or kill each other, they’d rather kill themselves.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
The amount of gay shit in today's rap is especially unsettling and rarely commented on as well.

Also, apologies - I wasn't intending to correlate you with Anthony. I meant that more as a reaction pic to the video.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Rappers getting murdered adds a lil' bit to the genre's credibility where most artists only portray themselves as gangsters and very few really run (with) criminal enterprises. Just a taste.
Rappers getting murdered was more of a 90s thing. Pop Smoke, X, and Takeoff have been killed recently but that's mostly robberies gone wrong. New rappers end up just ODing nowadays.

But yeah, the vast majority of soundcloud era rappers are hacks in terms of actual criminal connections. It's a far cry from Jay z genuinely selling keys of cocaine and Freddie Gibbs robbing trains.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Rappers getting murdered was more of a 90s thing. Pop Smoke, X, and Quavo have been killed recently but that's mostly robberies gone wrong. New rappers end up just ODing nowadays.

But yeah, the vast majority of soundcloud era rappers are hacks in terms of actual criminal connections. It's a far cry from Jay z genuinely selling keys of cocaine and Freddie Gibbs robbing trains.
You need to read up on the Chicago drill scene. It's fucking insane how many of those dudes were murdered-- look up King Von. It's a hell of a rabbit hole.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Rappers getting murdered was more of a 90s thing. Pop Smoke, X, and Takeoff have been killed recently but that's mostly robberies gone wrong. New rappers end up just ODing nowadays.
I've heard it said that modern rappers are a buncha fakers and the OGs from back in the day were real niggas but a lot of them were posers as well. Pac was a fucking actor and Biggy never pushed dope beyond the level of the crusty guy you went to high school with. The ones that lived all took Hollywood white dollars if they could and sold out, and they'd have been morons not to.

Dummies say 90s gangsta rap was the peak of the genre but I'd add it was also the turning point for the whole thing turning into faggy kayfabe where the act is more important than the music.

Forum Clout
I say this all the time. Imagine if Keith Richards tried to shoot Paul McCartney, or if Eric Clapton's goons shot up Jimi Hendrix's car. It'd be ludicrous. But in "black communities" it's a perfectly reasonable and expected way to do things. They just place no value on human life at all. Sit on the wrong shitty swing set at the wrong shitty park, and the next day you're mowed down in a hail of gunfire.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
That would make grunge listenable.