• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In 3 weeks, it'll be a year since Porsalin released the teaser for the pig doc

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
More than likely. The ol' Fim Horton Chip cartoon perks long con for those who sacrifice a substantial cash offering for a "shout out" on the Chip podacast or a voice cameo on one of the episodes, etc. All "perks" that were never bestowed, of course. How many episodes did that hack shit show even go... 3 before Jim realized "why the fuck am I even spending a penny of the 60K on any of this drivel? These fat fuck trucker meth head retards will still support me regardless if I rip them off... Bit over."

"You're on the Jim Norton advice show..."

"Jim, ya ripped of truckers to the tune of $60K!"

"What? I ripped off truckers? How did I rip off truckers?" Tee hee.
This is married a trann mcgilicutty. Listen here jerky i walked in your store a d slipped in a puddle of A.I.D.S. cue the music piggy boy

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
Dan said part 1 is coming out in August 2024.
I don't doubt it. Just look at his Twitter feed. Who the hell is this Mersh and why is he a priority?
Screenshot_20240108_173728_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240108_173736_Chrome.jpg

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
Why in the fuck didn’t you just wait three weeks to post this?