• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Important update on Pat's WIP

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
'Doing research'

1ukmk8 (1).jpeg

G

Pat you dumb shit. Big ben is the bell, not the clock tower.
This really pains me to say, as it's essentially saying "to be fair to Fat,) but as a Londoner born and bred everyone calls the clock tower Big Ben. You get told as a kid that the biggest bell is actually Big Ben but it's synonymous for the whole structure. Never heard anyone call it Elizabeth Tower. You occasionally hear people say "the Clock Tower" but it sounds forced and like they want to correct you if you say Big Ben. Frankly, I'm surprised Fat didn't do that knowing what a "actually didn't you know" cunt he is

Last edited by a moderator:

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
I wonder what’s the current word count of this epic historical dramedy/action story? Fatty Schlubkins is usually very prompt with letting us fans know his word count progress.

Tublinson writes like he is finishing an essay. “Almost at the 10 page minimum, phew!”

That’s why your books are trite, derivative garbage that don’t sell, Porky. You are admittedly passionless and money-motivated. You are also fat and you need to face it. For your health.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
In the faggot tv show Freaks and Geeks, the Jason Segal character is always talking about how he wants to be a drummer and he’s gonna get a drum kit and blah blah blah. And someone says if you really wanted to be a drummer, you’d be banging sticks on rocks. That’s this faggot.

He wants all the rewards and none of the work. Patso doesn’t actually care about writing, or he would BE writing. As always it’s just another way for the fat faggot to get attention.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Stephen King notoriously spends 300 hours researching before writing a single word. In his masterpiece “On Writing” he describes how important it is for an author to do everything else except just sit down and write.
And Pat drinks cheap beers at a bar while “writing” in hopes some hot piece of ass throws herself at him because he’s so interesting writing at a bar. Of course this never happens and everyone avoids the fat dork at the bar with the laptop and mouse.

Forum Clout
This really pains me to say, as it's essentially saying "to be fair to Fat,) but as a Londoner born and bred everyone calls the clock tower Big Ben. You get told as a kid that the biggest bell is actually Big Ben but it's synonymous for the whole structure. Never heard anyone call it Elizabeth Tower. You occasionally hear people say "the Clock Tower" but it sounds forced and like they want to correct you if you say Big Ben. Frankly, I'm surprised Fat didn't do that knowing what a "actually didn't you know" cunt he is
You guys should just call it The Big Fawkin Clock

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I don't know why, but I have a hunch that he's trying to rip off Neil Stephenson's Baroque Cycle, without reading them or doing any actual research.

Also, do we know what he's called Donald Trump in this one?